Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel Trait: You've Never Smiled in Official Photos

lonelysince2006

lonelysince2006

Spiritually 38
I've never smiled in any of my photos from freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years. It's like taking a mugshot. Bob Black described schools as "youth concentration camps." And he's right. It's a glorified daycare for half-adults. Most of the stuff you learn won't even be used in university and you'll forget them anyway after the class has ended.

Megalul spooky

I hate smiling

I've never smiled in any my photos from freshman, sophomore, junior, and senior years. It's like taking a mugshot. Bob Black described schools as "youth concentration camps." And he's right. It's a glorified daycare for half-adults. Most of the stuff you learn won't even be used in university and you'll forget them anyway after the class has ended.
its weird. in all of my family photos as a kid i am separated far from them and they are all close together. basically looks like this. can someone tell me what that means?

Attachments

• 9000.png
    9000.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 5
also i hate my smile.

my mom stopped getting my school photo taken once i started high school

its weird. in all of my family photos as a kid i am separated far from them and they are all close together. basically looks like this. can someone tell me what that means?
Basically, they didn't care enough to make you huddle close to them and just let you be there at a distance. Could be estrangement or just neglect.
truecel trait you never even took school photos
my mom stopped getting my school photo taken once i started high school
It's mandatory here. :feelsbadman:
its not natural for us to smile. we are suicidal most of the time and depressed as shit. fake smiles look ugly.
True.

True, although it'd consider it more to be an autist trait. I was tired of my parents taking photos of me all the time in holidays so i sometines just refused to smile on photos