Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait:Teachers didn't take you seriously when getting bullied

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I remember in middle school I would get bullied to absolute shit and yet when I told the teacher EVEN AFTER I GOT KNOCKED TO THE GROUND they still didn't take me seriously and remember the one chad who got shot? He slapped me in front of a teacher and the teacher didn't do shit until I pushed the chad back and the teacher instantly blamed everything on me and I nearly got suspended that day, to those teachers FUCK YOU!!!!!

most teachers are cowards and some even support bullying against subhumans. I remember a teacher that kept picking on me because I was the least intimidating looking male

Actual incel trait: teachers bullied you.

I remember in middle school I would get bullied to absolute shit and yet when I told the teacher EVEN AFTER I GOT KNOCKED TO THE GROUND they still didn't take me seriously and remember the one chad who got shot? He slapped me in front of a teacher and the teacher didn't do shit until I pushed the chad back and the teacher instantly blamed everything on me and I nearly got suspended that day, to those teachers FUCK YOU!!!!!
Well now you eyemog him

Thankfully for me, at least in middle school some teachers sympathized with me.

Didn't last though, and in high school:

Actual incel trait: teachers bullied you.

We need to launch jihad against the normies

They'll say something along the lines of "oh the bully must have it rough at home"
Theres no cure to this type of behavior other than torturing them or killing them outright;
Remember, you can make your own CHOices in life :feelshmm:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-beEcg-EDY

I had consequences because I was bullied. Fucking kek, I hate teachers, I hate schools, I hate police. I hate all normalfags. But they still will complain. Dumb faggots

When I got beaten by one of my bullies, I went to the principal, she was watching a fucking novela, looked at me for 2 seconds, then resumed watching her fucking novela...

And one time a teacher laughed at me when I was getting bullied, in class.

Schools never gave a shit about bullying

View: https://vocaroo.com/1o6gfE5qkALo

genetic outliers

Resonates, it was a very tragic experience.

same happened to me in school, when bullies beat me teachers didn't give a damn but when i fought back they immediately acted against me, maybe because femoids feel good when undesirables get beaten by Chads

Cause they hate autistic folx

I got bullied. Some teachers were good around it others told me to fight back and similar shit. In middle school I was a tinny ~4'4 curry, WTF was I supposed to do against 5'4+ chadlites who were bullying me.

I never was closed to being bullied, and if I were something close to it, I was willing to fight back, and basically none of the annoying things repeated.
I unknowingly did framemaxing, like eating a lot of dairy, so I was like around 5'9 at 14 and like 190lbs+ while still looking around 170lbs according to some of them and basically heightmog most in my class despite technically being a year younger than most.

I can relate. I think most pepole here can aswell

I was the most pathetic and weakest Male in my class and my PE teacher was an Alpha Chad so naturally he would pick on me.
I got the last laugh though cause he got fired for having sex with one of the school girls, dumb bastard.