Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel Trait: The only Woman talking to you in VC is an online predator from 4chan who tries manipulating emotionally unstable Men into Suiciding

This is the kind of thing that separates the fully blackpilled from the rest. I wouldn't waste one second of my time with an e-toilet.

This is the kind of thing that separates the fully blackpilled from the rest. I wouldn't waste one second of my time with an e-toilet.
Shut up GrAYcel.

I can't and I don't want to. But some things you've gotta learn from experience, don't you agree?
Fair enough, man. I apologize for insulting you.

goofy ass mf talkin to fat egirls on discord
@ItsovERfucks @Adolf Kitler
bro it literally stopped being funny after the first 2 times someone quoted this why are you DNRcels even in my thread

There a foids on discord? And they want to talk to me? Unironicly, I can't belive that

There a foids on discord? And they want to talk to me? Unironicly, I can't belive that
Usually it's a TRAP (if you know what I mean).

Last edited:
Banderassssss

is she hot at least?? tell me you didnt get jerked around by some fugly 4chan whore.

Either way this shows how you know very little about women and the world, me id never fall for a bitch, too stone cold for that:dab:

.Either way this shows how you know very little about women and the world
no it proves everyone on .is is DNR and says the same thing
read the previous comments for my justification for why I “fell for it”.
on top of that, we were both incredibly engaged and attentive during our convo and had similarities personality-wise, i.e. we were both eccentric and really enjoyed expressing ourself through witty, bold and absurd humor, cutesiness and affirmation.
like i’m not retarded enough to fancy any low investment tard bitch

I need people to contact her again
she didn't respond to the last guy

If I had the means to help catch her, I would. Demons should be sent to Hell.
been awhile since ive been toxic to people online it just makes no sense and it takes a toll on your own mental health. Being hostile and trying to bring everyone down will just backfire on you

guys, I still need someone to add her...

Still can't, sorry :(

no it proves everyone on .is is DNR and says the same thing
read the previous comments for my justification for why I “fell for it”.
on top of that, we were both incredibly engaged and attentive during our convo and had similarities personality-wise, i.e. we were both eccentric and really enjoyed expressing ourself through witty, bold and absurd humor, cutesiness and affirmation.
like i’m not retarded enough to fancy any low investment tard bitch
Thanks faggot mods on your simp Discord for enabling clowns like this

it's fine, don't worry
I am a little disappointed in the community as a whole though
It isn't what it used to be in 2018–2019. There are no strong posters now tbh.

Thanks faggot mods on your simp Discord for enabling clowns like this
you mentioned in another post that you know this phenomenon from those manosphere and femcel discords. I had her username from a 4chan thread and we only talked privately, though. So who knows if there's a connection there

still needing help

They just do this for nothing

This. Simps don't deserve sympathy.
why are half the ppl in here retarded but act like snippy black pilled geniuses? just read the other comments where i explained the reasons for why i did it. there was never any simping going on

Last edited:
@Johnhatenigger12 low iq

Truecel trait: no woman will ever acknowledge you, let alone talk to you on VC.

see https://incels.is/threads/is-it-hum...e-chats-with-you-for-1h.568085/#post-13248962

this is one of the few serious posts I'm gonna make on this site
There's a girl on /soc/ who preys on incellish men. Her scheme is to lovebomb you until you fall in love with her, express romantic intentions towards you and then suddenly tell you that everything was a lie.
She does it because she gets a kick out of it and claims 3 people fell victim to her and killed themselves as a result just in the last year alone without anyone even having noticed. She implies it works because those're people who "would've killed themselves anyway".

If anyone wants to help me by recording her in the act so that there's evidence to give to the police, PM me and I will give you the thread I have her discord from and give you some safety tips.
If there is any foid who deserves being raped, killed or whatever other fantasies people in this forum have (in game) it's her. This is your chance to take revenge on a woman who actually is our enemy; who considers our kind the View attachment 1049263. If you want to prove that you're more than just an edgeposter who's all talk, PM me. I also welcome any glowie infiltrator to partake in this

I was so looking forward to dab at all of you losers, brag that I seduced this stacy coded piece of sexy and spam just win the lottery theory just have a personality theory threads but here I am feeling like subhuman filth again. And I don't intend to live in this condition for much longer
imagine willingfully speaking to women

@JudeoBiden you and all the other retards who quoted this cant read, don't know what you're talking about and would be shamed to oblivion in any community where a large portion of the regular posters weren't "echochambering" "women bad" all the time.
like you dont even get how cringe you're being, you literally have no self awareness
gl ever having anyone care about anything you say with that attitude

@Masquerade I vcd with her, learn to read
10th retard in this thread