Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Too lucky/unlucky to die

Saint Lives MattER

Saint Lives MattER

Self-banned
-
I don't wear seatbelt, don't look.

Been hit by a car jaywalking 4 times

Got the Chinese flu, at least, allegedly, I don't really believe it exists :mask: got blue fingertips, lips, and passed out 3 times because I couldn't breathe, but was fine next day without hospitalmaxxing, just drank vodka

Recently I travelled from Spain to Lisbon in Portugal, rented car, GPS said 8 hours, I averaged over 250 km/h and did it in 3, both ways. Some braindead toilet cleaner with Polish plates was pissed I passed him, so he caught up, and dropped to 80/hr in front of me, but we somehow didn't blow each other up.

Got into bad accident once, but wasn't thrown out of the car :feels::feels::feels:

Thoughts?

I hear about these normies slipping on a fucking banana peel and dying... How??? Lucky bastards.

And for the lurking fedcels and ciacels, I don't have any money to pay your speeding ticket so don't bothER sending it.

Fakecel for being able to drive a car. Trucels don't have a driver's license. :blackpill:

Fakecel for being able to drive a car. Trucels don't have a driver's license. :blackpill:
My mother made me when I was NEETmaxxing so I could "apply for jobs." :feelsrope:Had to do a lot of stupid shit to avoid kickoutmaxx and get my tendies and good boy points when I was NEET

Plus night driving and speeding is good cope, fun, relaxing, chance of dying