Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait: using the harder rules on Wordle

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
On the normal Wordle I haven't missed one word for a long time. On the unlimited play site its rare I get one that takes me more than 20 seconds to finish each one.

Trucel trait: not playing wordle :dab:

On the normal Wordle I haven't missed one word for a long time. On the unlimited play site its rare I get one that takes me more than 20 seconds to finish each one.
You and my Normie family members are playing this :feelsclown:

Tf is wordle

All these things are super Norman things. It's similar to the concept of "Trivia". During which Norman fags pretend they are smart by spouting out trivial facts about people and places. It's mildly amusing.

Wordle is for vocabulary buffs but doesn't actually mean the person who scores high has a strong vocabulary. It[UWSL] can be challenging at times. I played it. Overall I dislike it.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
Recently they created a Lord of the Rings version for Tolkien fans. I liked that one a bit better. I still quit after a few tries even if I'm doing good on it.

@WizardofSoda

All these things are super Norman things. It's similar to the concept of "Trivia". During which Norman fags pretend they are smart by spouting out trivial facts about people and places. It's mildly amusing.

Wordle is for vocabulary buffs but doesn't actually mean the person who scores high has a strong vocabulary. It[UWSL] can be challenging at times. I played it. Overall I dislike it.[/UWSL]

I developed an algorithm of 4 words that I use each time in my first 4 rows. So I type them in without looking basically on each wordle. then usually i can guess what the word is on line 5, within 20 seconds even if its hard.

Its only about 1 in every 30-50 wordles that I get a hard one and I have to take like 2-3 minutes to think about all the possibilities and think of a word to use for line 5, where I can narrow down all the remaining possibilities for guess 6. the game is maybe 1 in 5 of those its possible I didn't see a word that was a remaining possibility.

I developed an algorithm of 4 words that I use each time in my first 4 rows. So I type them in without looking basically on each wordle. then usually i can guess what the word is on line 5, within 20 seconds even if its hard.

Its only about 1 in every 30-50 wordles that I get a hard one and I have to take like 2-3 minutes to think about all the possibilities and think of a word to use for line 5, where I can narrow down all the remaining possibilities for guess 6. the game is maybe 1 in 5 of those its possible I didn't see a word that was a remaining possibility.
Nice :feelsokman: