Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel trait vape

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Vaping is incel trait. I can’t go long without vaping or I will freak out and attack those around me. Vape helps me stay calm

No vaping is gay

incel trait: lung cancer

Just smoke weed

I gotta geekbar pulse rn

This; weed mogs nicotine in every possible way.

@Corvus @TBIcel
Nicotine sucks in general, you dont get drunk you dont get high you dont go on a trip all it does is scratches an itch. it's like banging your head on a wall and then getting relief when you stop, and then claiming the head banging 'calms you down'

Weed mogs

Nicotine sucks in general, you dont get drunk you dont get high you dont go on a trip all it does is scratches an itch. it's like banging your head on a wall and then getting relief when you stop, and then claiming the head banging 'calms you down'

Weed mogs
That is probably your first time vaping it does make you cough. Nicotine Is very relaxing just dont start it for no reason tho.

Vaping is incel trait. I can’t go long without vaping or I will freak out and attack those around me. Vape helps me stay calm
Typical normie trying to fit in with the cool kids trait

brutal retard inhibition device ngl

Vaping looks stupid.

Ya, I wish I had a vape right now.

That is probably your first time vaping it does make you cough. Nicotine Is very relaxing just dont start it for no reason tho.
SO IT DOES SOMETHING!

Vape is too light, I prefer my cigarette smoking with cofeee

This; weed mogs nicotine in every possible way.

@Corvus @TBIcel
I dislike the high of pot and more often than not if makes me sick so for me tobacco will always be superior.

Vaping is based

My cousin let me try the vape and it was shit, I couldn’t even taste the flavour it felt like nothing. My cousin is addicted to these vapes now, he tried to stop but he keeps buying them again and using it.

Never done drugs