Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: wanting to convert to a religion or cult to get laid

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
The ultimate cope. Wanting to evade your homeland and environment and going to easier sexual markets is a GIGAcope and a sign it's over for you.

I went through a phase where I thought that Mormons were on to something, because they believed in polygamy. That is about it.

I had my "churchmaxxing" phases when I tried to join some Christian churches in hopes of making some friends or something, but mainstream Christianity is utter cringe and the attendants are mostly old degenerates who want to repent from the sins of their youth which I can't relate to :feelsseriously:

I had my "churchmaxxing" phases when I tried to join some Christian churches in hopes of making some friends or something, but mainstream Christianity is utter cringe and the attendants are mostly old degenerates who want to repent from the sins of their youth which I can't relate to :feelsseriously:
you ever masturbate or do drugs?

Tried to join one of those "on-campus" ministries to see if I could make a friend. Before that I had to meet with one of the student representatives at a Starbucks, dude was a Blonde Giga-chad - who mogged me into oblivion. Then he said he'll call back to invite me into a service, but well :feelsaww:

Tried to join one of those "on-campus" ministries to see if I could make a friend. Before that I had to meet with one of the student representatives at a Starbucks, dude was a Blonde Giga-chad - who mogged me into oblivion. Then he said he'll call back to invite me into a service, but well :feelsaww:
He never called you back to the service?

The ultimate cope. Wanting to evade your homeland and environment and going to easier sexual markets is a GIGAcope and a sign it's over for you.
is that really a cope? haven't men historically geomaxxed to better sexual markets? for example the conquistadors in spain were probably incels but scored big time among the squaw foids

is that really a cope? haven't men historically geomaxxed to better sexual markets? for example the conquistadors in spain were probably incels but scored big time among the squaw foids
you're coping because you don't realize you are genetic trash that is mean to rot in loneliness til death.

This is a pretty interesting thread. Church maxing:feelshaha:

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

:feelsrope:

It's pointless, even """religious""" foids are whores, it better to cope with religion, than using it as strategy to ascend.

I've thought about converting to Islam so I can get a qt sand gf.

I joined a Protestant church,no luck so far.

I went through a phase where I thought that Mormons were on to something, because they believed in polygamy. That is about it.
I thought about Mormons a bit. They have a few nutty ideas, but their views on foids are pretty based. I love coffee too much, though.

Tried this shit a decade ago. It didn't work for me at all. Religious foids are still foids.

legit. i converted to both christianity and islam before. both times in hopes to get women.

it didnt work out...

now i d ont give a shit