Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: when being accidentally touched it feels like a shock

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Besides not talking to people for extended periods - sometimes weeks - i hardly ever touch anyone or even shake hands...

In the rare event that i touch someone, especially foids that aren't hideous, i get a tiny electrical shock!

Such as a cashier accidentally touching you when giving change or some kind of products...

The prettier the foid, the bigger the shock!

Even if it's from male friends I've known for years i sometimes get a small shock!

An unexpected pat on the back by a buddy is shocking to me!

But for strangers shaking hands in a "greeting" the shock is dependent on how fast the clasp occurs.

Like how an electrical lineman climbs a metal utility pole. Quickly.

My opinion is, we are electrical beings that require touch. Even baby studies prove this thesis!

Touched babies are healthier...

Anyway. Its a weird thing.

you Mog the whole forum here except @needsolution

The only times I’ve been touched is when I’ve got hit or poked, so my body naturally automatically flinches and bracers.

I’m like a wild animal that flinches and bracers at sudden movement that’s near me and random sudden touch in the extremely extremely rare times it happens. It’s so fucking over lmao.

We deserve to be loved

Thats very relatable

The only times I’ve been touched is when I’ve got hit or poked, so my body naturally automatically flinches and bracers.

I’m like a wild animal that flinches and bracers at sudden movement that’s near me and random sudden touch in the extremely extremely rare times it happens. It’s so fucking over lmao.
most people with childhood trauma flinch a lot, also sign of high inhib. My parents used to beat the shit out of me when i was little so now i flinch and get scared easily. also made me incredibly shy/non-eyecontactmaxxed

I've gotten like two hugs before, at funerals. Accidental touching, not so much.

I guess some of mine were flinches when i was younger. Especially from dudes. A pat on the back seemed like a grab for a takedown for years...

It took decades of wilderness hermitmaxxing to stop reacting like an abused dog.
I've gotten like two hugs before, at funerals. Accidental touching, not so much.
Same. Last hugs were at a funeral.

I'm going to start DEMANDING HUGS from old hippy foids i know, If i ever see one.

I remember I went to a strip club with my brother for his friends birthday and he paid for a female to rub my back (cucked I know but at least I didn't pay) and it felt insanely weird and I was super ticklish in a way since I wasn't used to anyone touching me. Potent suicidefuel since it made me realize how little I got touched, never mind by a female.

most people with childhood trauma flinch a lot, also sign of high inhib. My parents used to beat the shit out of me when i was little so now i flinch and get scared easily. also made me incredibly shy/non-eyecontactmaxxed
What helped me stop flinching was wilderness hermitmaxxing, where if you flinched you died. Like rock climbing and stuff.

Also highway bicycle riding is similar. You flinch then BAM truck gets ya!

A local bikecel often walks his bike to the near town facing traffic because he can't stop flinching. Especially up hills.
I remember I went to a strip club with my brother for his friends birthday and he paid for a female to rub my back (cucked I know but at least I didn't pay) and it felt insanely weird and I was super ticklish in a way since I wasn't used to anyone touching me. Potent suicidefuel since it made me realize how little I got touched, never mind by a female.
Wow! Great idea!

I wish i could afford a massage :€

The local hippy-whore is a massage who're. But she's a nasty landwhale.

Wow! Great idea!

I wish i could afford a massage :€

The local hippy-whore is a massage who're. But she's a nasty landwhale.
the message was super short but only like $20. It was around 4 mins though so not really worth it. If I was the one paying I wouldn't have gotten it.

the message was super short but only like $20. It was around 4 mins though so not really worth it. If I was the one paying I wouldn't have gotten it.
It was probably in a loud area where you couldn't fully enjoy it. I used to deliver stuff to strip clubs. Suifuel.

It was probably in a loud area where you couldn't fully enjoy it. I used to deliver stuff to strip clubs. Suifuel.
yeah it was in the middle of the strip club saddly. I'm sure if I offered more money I could move it to a back room though.

One time a hot girl cut my hair and she was touching my face and I felt in love