Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: Normies get mad when you have a problem or even look like it.

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
So for a few days I have been having issues with a group of students at the beginning of the day. Usually before the bell rings everyone gets in their social groups and talks about whatever the fuck. I sit in the same spot everyday alone with my hood up and my headphones in listening to music. I look either like a potential shooter, or an autistic dweeb. Kids usually laugh at me when I'm like this and these members of a particular group of "cool kids" who are useless stoner faggots sometimes try to give me a hard time. It all went in full swing for a while when one of these clowns who I share a gym period with started running his mouth because I was talking to myself about something and the kid got all up in my face edging me on to "swing on him" knowing for a fact I won't throw the first punch, not just because I don't wanna get suspended. But also because the way my district works is if you get into 3 fights, you're expelled from the district as a whole. They put this rule in place because it was always the same few kids getting in fights. I already have one fight on my record which is a separate thread for another day, meaning I get one free pass, but a 6 day suspension most likely, because my first fight I got 3 days off.

Anyways I don't do jack ball shit and I go on some rant about school shooters being justified and I end up in the office, I talk my way out of it and the kid gets suspended for one day. When I come to school after the suspension he and his friends just stare at me and laugh, all cocky and shit. I ignore them because I couldn't care any less, and I am usually used to such things. Later these kids would start throwing shit at me like bottles and I would chuck them back at them telling them to fuck off, they would just laugh and eat it. and they would stop for a while before doing something else. Just the day before yesterday I think, one of the kids had a splatter of what I hope was milk all over his hoodie and I commented on it, this fucking shitskin started running his mouth about how I like dick up my ass, meanwhile the faggot had suspicious white fluid all over him.

Just today I had enough, I kept on thinking about done to me and I kicked down a school trashcan near them, these fuckers had the nerve to ask me "what the fuck is your problem?!" when I literally sit alone every fucking day and my only social interactions being people treating me like shit. I've literally had people try to start a conversation with me and I would engage and then some how I would be the social punching bag. Today I also had a mental breakdown in last period where I slammed my phone down and yelled "FUCK THIS SCHOOL". The whole classroom went quiet and I walked out for a while, wasting about 15 minutes of my time walking around the school with my hood up before coming back to grab my stuff because I was in the wrong class somehow.

Lmao, I have had people literally cause a problem with me in class and then ask me "whats your problem?" so many times. This one fat fucking band kid reject who everyone thinks is a weird ass bitch was running his mouth about how much of a pussy I am and I kicked a desk and walked out and asked me why I was mad, like bro what? I kept on telling him to fuck off as I walked out.

In conclusion I plan to either sometimes randomly force outburst I have been holding back and to get extremely pissed off when someone provokes me. This will of course make people think I'm a hothead, even though despite treating me like shit literally everyday. I have like 1 friend who barely talks to me and the majority of people I talk with usually are just acquaintances in which I am the punching bag of the group in. I honestly only sometimes put up with this stuff because its the only social interaction I can even get.

A group of normies once called me a "sad, strange little man" (I'm 5'10 not even a manlet jfl) and intentionally spilled water on me. This was all because of my "personality" allegedly.

A group of normies once called me a "sad, strange little man" (I'm 5'10 not even a manlet jfl) and intentionally spilled water on me. This was all because of my "personality" allegedly.
I asked why people hated me so much and people said it was because "I'm a bad person" I literally didn't even do anything to these people and they took the little things I did do out of context so much that it made no sense. They even spread rumors and shit and rearranged words and made me look like a rapist by word of mouth somehow.

I'm basically my schools reject now.

People
I asked why people hated me so much and people said it was because "I'm a bad person"
People at school (when I went there instead of doing LDAR remote learning) who do not know me well mock and harass me because I am "quiet" (ie I am not a monkey animal like they are). However, the normgroids who spilled water on me did it (allegedly) because I said "What experience can you get from a woman besides sexual experience" to one of them. When I said this, one of the normies (who is litrerally a fat, autistic retard) LITERALLY MADE A SOY FACE AT ME FOR OVER 5 SECONDS AND THEN HIM AND TWO OTHER FOIDS ATTACKED ME. This was right in public. No shame.

People

People at school (when I went there instead of doing LDAR remote learning) who do not know me well mock and harass me because I am "quiet" (ie I am not a monkey animal like they are). However, the normgroids who spilled water on me did it (allegedly) because I said "What experience can you get from a woman besides sexual experience" to one of them. When I said this, one of the normies (who is litrerally a fat, autistic retard) LITERALLY MADE A SOY FACE AT ME FOR OVER 5 SECONDS AND THEN HIM AND TWO OTHER FOIDS ATTACKED ME. This was right in public. No shame.
JFL at getting assaulted and not being a big black "mentally unstable and crazy" man.

read karen gillan GIF by HULU

JFL at getting assaulted and not being a big black "mentally unstable and crazy" man.
Ik, I'm white and I'm still treated like this. If I was a George Floyd nigga I would've been lynched by now.

So for a few days I have been having issues with a group of students at the beginning of the day. Usually before the bell rings everyone gets in their social groups and talks about whatever the fuck. I sit in the same spot everyday alone with my hood up and my headphones in listening to music. I look either like a potential shooter, or an autistic dweeb. Kids usually laugh at me when I'm like this and these members of a particular group of "cool kids" who are useless stoner faggots sometimes try to give me a hard time. It all went in full swing for a while when one of these clowns who I share a gym period with started running his mouth because I was talking to myself about something and the kid got all up in my face edging me on to "swing on him" knowing for a fact I won't throw the first punch, not just because I don't wanna get suspended. But also because the way my district works is if you get into 3 fights, you're expelled from the district as a whole. They put this rule in place because it was always the same few kids getting in fights. I already have one fight on my record which is a separate thread for another day, meaning I get one free pass, but a 6 day suspension most likely, because my first fight I got 3 days off.

Anyways I don't do jack ball shit and I go on some rant about school shooters being justified and I end up in the office, I talk my way out of it and the kid gets suspended for one day. When I come to school after the suspension he and his friends just stare at me and laugh, all cocky and shit. I ignore them because I couldn't care any less, and I am usually used to such things. Later these kids would start throwing shit at me like bottles and I would chuck them back at them telling them to fuck off, they would just laugh and eat it. and they would stop for a while before doing something else. Just the day before yesterday I think, one of the kids had a splatter of what I hope was milk all over his hoodie and I commented on it, this fucking shitskin started running his mouth about how I like dick up my ass, meanwhile the faggot had suspicious white fluid all over him.

Just today I had enough, I kept on thinking about done to me and I kicked down a school trashcan near them, these fuckers had the nerve to ask me "what the fuck is your problem?!" when I literally sit alone every fucking day and my only social interactions being people treating me like shit. I've literally had people try to start a conversation with me and I would engage and then some how I would be the social punching bag. Today I also had a mental breakdown in last period where I slammed my phone down and yelled "FUCK THIS SCHOOL". The whole classroom went quiet and I walked out for a while, wasting about 15 minutes of my time walking around the school with my hood up before coming back to grab my stuff because I was in the wrong class somehow.

Lmao, I have had people literally cause a problem with me in class and then ask me "whats your problem?" so many times. This one fat fucking band kid reject who everyone thinks is a weird ass bitch was running his mouth about how much of a pussy I am and I kicked a desk and walked out and asked me why I was mad, like bro what? I kept on telling him to fuck off as I walked out.

In conclusion I plan to either sometimes randomly force outburst I have been holding back and to get extremely pissed off when someone provokes me. This will of course make people think I'm a hothead, even though despite treating me like shit literally everyday. I have like 1 friend who barely talks to me and the majority of people I talk with usually are just acquaintances in which I am the punching bag of the group in. I honestly only sometimes put up with this stuff because its the only social interaction I can even get.
or they want you to lash out on purpose so they can point and go AHA AHA Look hes evil guys
after like bullying you for 6 years
yeah i know, my family did the same