Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: When some young normies die in car crash you are happy

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
all but young <20 is special halal

you think LDAR is protecting you

ONLY if the women are whores and the men are Gigolos.

Im more happy if it was a foid sexting chad

I don't care about normies. I feel happy when I hear that some sex havers died

what if there are incels with them like in cases where a bus carrying stacy cheerleading team but an incel bus driver crashes or something

Me when Kobe Bryant died in the helicopter crash:

BTW Inceltears include me in the screenshot!

Not happy just indifferent

Some drunk driving normie died near me yesterday, and I saw the crash scene, it was pretty epic tbhnglfam.

Symmfaces spit in asymmfaces faces and tell us to be grateful just to be alive in The West. I have no sympathy for symmfaces.

I was pretty happy tbh he deserved it
Yeah, fuck rich people. A bunch a foids got REKT by that helicopter too so it was actually [LifeFuel].

By the way, what is that blue dot in your avatar?

It's weird for me, especially foids, they'll probably give me in shit irl if they know me and I'll be very angry n suifuel n wish to smack the shit out of them but once they get killed(in a car accident)I feel bad:cryfeels:

This thread reminded me of the three becky/stacies who died last xmas in a car crash.

Symmfaces spit in asymmfaces faces and tell us to be grateful just to be alive in The West. I have no sympathy for symmfaces.

Yeah, fuck rich people. A bunch a foids got REKT by that helicopter too so it was actually [LifeFuel].

By the way, what is that blue dot in your avatar?
Lmao I’m pretty sure it’s a camera flash or something like that. Idk for certain though it’s just a random picture of that faggot David Hogg

Lmao I’m pretty sure it’s a camera flash or something like that. Idk for certain though it’s just a random picture of that faggot David Hogg
He literally looks like he's angrily bullying an autistic incel in that pic.

Better foids or chads

He literally looks like he's angrily bullying an autistic incel in that pic.
He’s an ultra white knight cuck, he is basically an IT poster boy so that sounds pretty accurate

He’s an ultra white knight cuck, he is basically an IT poster boy so that sounds pretty accurate
I'm sure David Hogg has already blogged or spoke about incels by now.

Normies don't have sex. Its just foids and Chads
Come on, at least SOME normies get laid through various forms of maxxing