Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Incel trait: when you sit down in a public place, nearby foids move away from you or vacate the premises entirely

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Arise Incels, ye dead who yet live
★★★★★
I went for a haircut today, I had to go in the waiting room because I was early. There were only two benches across from each other so I sat down opposite some foid who was already waiting there. Her eyes were glued to her phone but immediately after I sat down she gets up and leaves for no apparent reason. I guess she did not want to run the risk of le inkwell talking to her.

Too bad she did not wait until after I got the haircut, I definitely could have fucked her then (I took a shower earlier also)

I avoid foids as much as possible to stop these kinds of things from happening. Learned my lesson when I got put in a group with 4 foids in middle school for a class project (against my will). Ended up crying in the bathroom until the end of the school day lmao.

the air is invisible

Short answer: yes

It used to puzzle me too.

Now i am used to it and its actually quite handy as now i've grown to detest being near people too anyway.

On flights and buses it's really good cos i can get a window seat with 1 or 2 free next to me for bags/extending legs to sleep, etc…
:feelsEhh:

My title says it all