Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: "who's he?"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
So many times I've heard this been said

In assembly I hear ppl said it

At recess when I happen to be in an area I'm not usually at and there are other ppl there they ask who I am

When it's a new year and I'm in a new class ppl b whispering "who's he?"

Ive had it w teachers where they walk into the class to talk with my teacher and I heard dem whisper "who's he?"

Another incel trait is teachers forgetting your name or forgetting you even exist and then one lesson thinking you're a new student which happened to me once lol

Highschool cel trait, nobody even notices me or mentions me tbh

I rather people say that about me.

People know me. But for all the wrong reasons.

I wouldn't know as I don't look at people.

At least they notice you. I'm fucking invisible to people.

Relatable. I was a ghost in school.

Has happened to me before

not really because i got into fights with popular kids all the time in school, that's the only thing people knew me for, they tried to pretend i don't exist all the time though.

Last edited:
So many times I've heard this been said

In assembly I hear ppl said it

At recess when I happen to be in an area I'm not usually at and there are other ppl there they ask who I am

When it's a new year and I'm in a new class ppl b whispering "who's he?"

Ive had it w teachers where they walk into the class to talk with my teacher and I heard dem whisper "who's he?"

Another incel trait is teachers forgetting your name or forgetting you even exist and then one lesson thinking you're a new student which happened to me once lol

Incel trait: people talk about you like you're not in here, whether they know you can hear them or not.

Incel trait: people talk about you like you're not in here, whether they know you can hear them or not.
Ye I get that alot
not really because i got into fights with popular kids all the time in school, that's the only thing people knew me for, they tried to pretend i don't exist all the time though.
Same I got into fights with the popular kids too.

All the times ppl asked who I was it was either foids or teachers.

And sometimes chads who had talked to me before and knew who I was would say "who's he?" When they literally know and remember me but they just think it's call to not know who a neek like me is

At highschool I always got the "Lonelycel just exists and does nothing else" but when I actually tried to do things people just bullied me