Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you add random hot sauces to food

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I am so fucking tired of zero sex stimulation I take random hot sauce and add it to my cheesesteak at work. I dont even care if it ruins my food I crave stimulation that much. It’s hot sauce cope

No I hate spicy food

Incel trait low spice tolerance

Yeah I do that a lot, I like the burning feeling.

I am so fucking tired of zero sex stimulation I take random hot sauce and add it to my cheesesteak at work. I dont even care if it ruins my food I crave stimulation that much. It’s hot sauce cope
careful with those crab legs tho
especially if you are going to fuck them after :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Incel trait: incel trait: incel trait

Yup. I like to add ghost pepper or scorpion pepper sauce to my meals. I have been eating hot sauce for a really long time at this point, so I have a decent spice tolerance.

Yeah I do that a lot, I like the burning feeling.
Yup. I like to add ghost pepper or scorpion pepper sauce to my meals. I have been eating hot sauce for a really long time at this point, so I have a decent spice tolerance.
:yes::feelsrope: I do same. I also buy foods, take a bite then throw out the rest if it isn't good. Kinda money waste but is decent cope so whatever.

Black peoples are incel theory confirmed

I like cholula on pretty much everything, I like most cheap vinegary ones that aren't that hot.

i used to do this everyday at school. id get the school lunch and just douse it in the hot sauce packets they had

Yep. Basically just to feel something.

I think I have a high spiciness tolerance cuz I can eat up to three whole packets of those super spicy Korean noodles

Yes
And it's usually Tabasco

I am adding Barilla pesto.