Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stop Incel Hyperbole - A Message from a non-NT who lives among and observes lots of Normies

We need to accept both but also attack theories basically have open discussions.
This. Without discussion this forum will be no different from leftist safe spaces

This is One of the most controversial post I see on .is.Well brother I am not discrediting you for what you said. Yes I also acknowledge that some of the stuff is here on .is are too exaggerating like what you says on your post. But that doesn't mean that the current modern society is well off and no immorality happens. Societal degeneracy is rapidly expanding. Male lonliness is on exponential rise. Societal breakdown is happening but not a fast rate that we talk or exaggerate on this forum but this is happening. Future for the ugly men like us and the for the mainstream society is dark. Well you say that incel hyperbole prediction about modern society is wrong, no it is not wrong, degeneracy is happening in the social not at a fast rate that we talk on forum, but at a slow rate and it is happening.

By analyzing your post 60% you said on your thread is ground reality and 40% is bluepill stuff

i have long left the incel "community". while i am an incel and will be for a long time, i dont enjoy spending time in these spaces. i only joined here out of loneliness, i was looking for brocels who could sympathize with each other and be the friends to those who saw the rest of the world as their enemy...but the sincere racism(directed at my group, rather than self-hate racism) ruins this place for me as any sort of way to connect in a human way to others like me. ive returned to just post some truth to those who didnt get as lucky as i did with life

I am a non-NT ethnicel who lives amongst a lot of normies and has a normie life and normie friends and i see a lot of normie interactions every day. i was a "weird" kid who grew up indoors and sheltered, and turned out effeminate clingy emotional etc. but as an adult i moved away from home and finally went into the real world and started just observing how normal people act. its like watching TV i finally understand how social dynamics and appropriate human behaviour/interaction works, bit by bit

I just want to bring one FACT to all brocels attention-

Laugh off the rare, don't let them weigh, pay attention to what's common, come what may.

STOP TAKING EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE AS TRUTH. this hyberbole only distorts your view of reality. i see some idiotic incels arguing over some USELESS INCONSEQUENTIAL BULLSHIT OF NO EDUCATIONAL VALUE because their reality is so warped. you can probably start a thread on "why women get tattoos to ward off sub5 men" and some freaks will actually spend whole day discussing this shit

some examples-
women do NOT have a bodycount of 300 "on average", its likely closer to 6-8 at age 21 for urban western women. it is high, but not so ridiculously exaggerated and FALSE.

most women do not have an onlyfans. prostitution is done by a small minority of women that appears large because you follow the lives of "internet people" who are already attention whoring themselves out in some way

you will NOT get reported to the police for talking to women...stop fear mongering incels into being afraid of asking whether a bus seat is occupied. its so fucking ridiculous, even if you are Subhuman-3000, women will likely say no so you go away or they will pick up their bags and return to scrolling tiktok/instagram. yes you will get a disgusted look. no she will not call the police on you. this was originally a failed normie COPE for why they didnt approach women, but now i see it everywhere

the % of women who use online dating apps seriously is so indescribably small, its crazy that there is full male subculture dedicated to either dating app pickup or "LOL@ these entitled women". everyday couples meet through common friends, college, work, and sometimes at a bar.
(this may be different in the US, but this is what ive observed living in europe)

money is not that important when "picking up" women. you just need to be able to afford good clothes, and be able to pay for a fancy date...its not only millionares who can do that. looks and NT/game are way more important

BBC/brown people taking all our white women is COPE. JBW is law. ive seen many people IRL talk about how "the BBC" etc. meanwhile in reality black people are the most hated ethnicity, public enemy #1. i travel a lot and i have seen 10x more W.EU male- non-W.EU female couples than ANY combination of IR relationships with a black man... its not even close. ive seen enough of (sometimes not so)subtle anti-ethnic behaviour from europeans as well as educated, affluent "international" people. even for these BBC couples, the guy is always tall, fashionable, ripped, masculine and social. you seriously putting down black people who have -6 points in looks for being black for getting white gfs by having these other desirable traits and being an exception?? look at most of the blacks and arabs, are 170cm and if they dont dress in expensive fashionable style they look like homeless/hoodrats which women do not go anywhere near.most of my friends are arabs/muslims and they are the second most hated race here, women treat you like an unpredictable animal and you get treated like shit. seriously put this JBW argument to rest, ive seen many many white guys who are nerdy, feminine, awkward etc. etc. ( i can tell many real stories that ive seen) who still get attention and sex from women(of all ethnicities)

all women dont expect a 6 foot man. go out in public into a city center and you will see there is little truth to this.realistically its about 175cm(5 cm less than 6ft!!- this is a huge difference! like 40% more of the human population from the tallest 5%ile!). women being taller than them is required,absolutely true

-----------------------

there are truths that are actually discussed and broughtt into the light on mens spaces like attractiveness rating, desirable features, NT/game/pick up/manipulation, looksmaxxing, gamemaxxing, dark triad and sexually successful personality traits, how buff is too buff, human sexual selection, female behaviour,how masculine is too masculine etc. but i feel like these spaces have completely lost their minds in the last few years and are just discussing things that are already known for the 10000th time or discussing bullshit like "how starbucks is RACIST towards white incels by marketing towards women [3000 replies]"
What's the best space in your opinion? Subhuman like me are trapped in a cycle

Gallery 1705940553213

i have long left the incel "community". while i am an incel and will be for a long time, i dont enjoy spending time in these spaces. i only joined here out of loneliness, i was looking for brocels who could sympathize with each other and be the friends to those who saw the rest of the world as their enemy...but the sincere racism(directed at my group, rather than self-hate racism) ruins this place for me as any sort of way to connect in a human way to others like me. ive returned to just post some truth to those who didnt get as lucky as i did with life

I am a non-NT ethnicel who lives amongst a lot of normies and has a normie life and normie friends and i see a lot of normie interactions every day. i was a "weird" kid who grew up indoors and sheltered, and turned out effeminate clingy emotional etc. but as an adult i moved away from home and finally went into the real world and started just observing how normal people act. its like watching TV i finally understand how social dynamics and appropriate human behaviour/interaction works, bit by bit

Laugh off the rare, don't let them weigh, pay attention to what's common, come what may.

STOP TAKING EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE AS TRUTH. this hyberbole only distorts your view of reality. i see some idiotic incels arguing over some USELESS INCONSEQUENTIAL BULLSHIT OF NO EDUCATIONAL VALUE because their reality is so warped. you can probably start a thread on "why women get tattoos to ward off sub5 men" and some freaks will actually spend whole day discussing this shit

some examples-
women do NOT have a bodycount of 300 "on average", its likely closer to 6-8 at age 21 for urban western women. it is high, but not so ridiculously exaggerated and FALSE.

most women do not have an onlyfans. prostitution is done by a small minority of women that appears large because you follow the lives of "internet people" who are already attention whoring themselves out in some way

you will NOT get reported to the police for talking to women...stop fear mongering incels into being afraid of asking whether a bus seat is occupied. its so fucking ridiculous, even if you are Subhuman-3000, women will likely say no so you go away or they will pick up their bags and return to scrolling tiktok/instagram. yes you will get a disgusted look. no she will not call the police on you. this was originally a failed normie COPE for why they didnt approach women, but now i see it everywhere

the % of women who use online dating apps seriously is so indescribably small, its crazy that there is full male subculture dedicated to either dating app pickup or "LOL@ these entitled women". everyday couples meet through common friends, college, work, and sometimes at a bar.
(this may be different in the US, but this is what ive observed living in europe)

money is not that important when "picking up" women. you just need to be able to afford good clothes, and be able to pay for a fancy date...its not only millionares who can do that. looks and NT/game are way more important

BBC/brown people taking all our white women is COPE. JBW is law. ive seen many people IRL talk about how "the BBC" etc. meanwhile in reality black people are the most hated ethnicity, public enemy #1. i travel a lot and i have seen 10x more W.EU male- non-W.EU female couples than ANY combination of IR relationships with a black man... its not even close. ive seen enough of (sometimes not so)subtle anti-ethnic behaviour from europeans as well as educated, affluent "international" people. even for these BBC couples, the guy is always tall, fashionable, ripped, masculine and social. you seriously putting down black people who have -6 points in looks for being black for getting white gfs by having these other desirable traits and being an exception?? look at most of the blacks and arabs, are 170cm and if they dont dress in expensive fashionable style they look like homeless/hoodrats which women do not go anywhere near.most of my friends are arabs/muslims and they are the second most hated race here, women treat you like an unpredictable animal and you get treated like shit. seriously put this JBW argument to rest, ive seen many many white guys who are nerdy, feminine, awkward etc. etc. ( i can tell many real stories that ive seen) who still get attention and sex from women(of all ethnicities)

all women dont expect a 6 foot man. go out in public into a city center and you will see there is little truth to this.realistically its about 175cm(5 cm less than 6ft!!- this is a huge difference! like 40% more of the human population from the tallest 5%ile!). women being taller than them is required,absolutely true

-----------------------

there are truths that are actually discussed and broughtt into the light on mens spaces like attractiveness rating, desirable features, NT/game/pick up/manipulation, looksmaxxing, gamemaxxing, dark triad and sexually successful personality traits, how buff is too buff, human sexual selection, female behaviour,how masculine is too masculine etc. but i feel like these spaces have completely lost their minds in the last few years and are just discussing things that are already known for the 10000th time or discussing bullshit like "how starbucks is RACIST towards white incels by marketing towards women [3000 replies]"

While I think many of the arguments in that wall of text are themself highly questionable, I can at least agree with part the overall sentiment. Too much hyperbole, too much group think, too much offensive shit. It all only makes it harder to get others to sympathize with our plight.

I regularly try to get normies around me to accept some blackpilled ideas or face some of the misery we are experiencing, but if I ever get associated with anything on here the chances of succeeding in my efforts would instantly drop to 0%. The price for saying nigger is slowing down the rate at which normies come around to see things from our perspective, which seems like an exepctionally shit tradeoff. And I don't believe there is anything other than overall disinterest in the collecive good and low-IQ lack of selfcontrol at the root of it.

Trying to get others to feel for the people on here is like trying to win a game of league after your entire team has already given up and is running it down for the lulz. How can you even try to make any progress when the majority of your ingroup is self-saboting all day, every day...

some examples-

-----------------------

Get this fag out of here

I don't know where the fuck you came from, but the hyperbole is real man. Maybe you aren't low SMV enough

6-8 men that have bigger dicks, and are much whiter than you, already means she's disappointed in you.

In certain cities like Miami, every woman that goes to the gym probably has an OF for real. There are certain signs: gymshark, plastic surgery, 1000 cock stare, multiple phones, tattoos. Any of these things is a good sign they have an OF. If a bitch hangs out at the beach, she probably has an OF. If she's shopping at Lululemon, she probably has an OF.

You might not get arrested, but women certainly WILL spread rumors about you, make you unemployable, etc. . . . women have secret messageboards where they talk about creepy men on facebook. Remember women are batshit insane about the way they construe interactions with undesirables, especially autists. Like even in a woke barbershop, where the barber asks for consent to touch, they can construe as creepy.

You may be more correct that about an extremely NT ugly guy getting away with talking to strangers in a platonic way without too much retaliation, but certainly not for a sperg (which pertains to most people here).

This is completely fucking wrong man, 40% of new couples meet online.

You're definitely right that money is useless. But it helps make up for things when you are genetically lacking. Every inch of height lost, you need exponentially more money to make up.

You are retarded man :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: . This only applies to old couples, or immigrant couples realistically. Any cosmopolitan couple around 30s and under, the guy is gonna be a 6' white guy
Women are only on dating apps long enough to build a roster of Chad's. Normies see women deleting their apps and cope "Ohhh women never use dating apps" guess what norman, every bitch is on Instagram and that's the biggest dating app

some examples-

-----------------------

Fuck off. All the couples i know got to know each other through internet somehow. Plus most of the guys i know are incels or quasi incels. I am from Europe too and i am also non NT.

You are a redpiller retard and somehow falling into bluepill sometimes

This is One of the most controversial post I see on .is.Well brother I am not discrediting you for what you said. Yes I also acknowledge that some of the stuff is here on .is are too exaggerating like what you says on your post. But that doesn't mean that the current modern society is well off and no immorality happens. Societal degeneracy is rapidly expanding. Male lonliness is on exponential rise. Societal breakdown is happening but not a fast rate that we talk or exaggerate on this forum but this is happening. Future for the ugly men like us and the for the mainstream society is dark. Well you say that incel hyperbole prediction about modern society is wrong, no it is not wrong, degeneracy is happening in the social not at a fast rate that we talk on forum, but at a slow rate and it is happening.

By analyzing your post 60% you said on your thread is ground reality and 40% is bluepill stuff
Exactly. Tho sometimes exagerated the direction incels are describing is the fucking correct one. Period.