Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you always identify with the antagonist in films/TV shows

Darth_Aurelius

Darth_Aurelius

Captain, Incel Protection Force
★★★
While the sociological rationale for this goes without saying, I will just say that it has everything to do with the fact that we categorically reject mainstream manifestations of popular culture as it is representative of everything that we abominate. But by way of illustration here are a few of my favorite films and the characters whom I most identify with and regard as men of excellence and virtue:

Schindler's List - SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Amon Goeth, for killing jews and raping and then killing jewesses as well as for his honorable service in the SS

Gladiator - Emperor Commodus, for wanting to kill the chad Maximus, desiring to rape his incredibly attractive sister who also had a very cuntish an insolent attitude towards him and for his majestic imperial wardrobe befitting an incel-tier emperor of Rome

Braveheart - King Edward I "Longshanks" of England - for advocating a policy of mass rape for all Scottish women by English soldiers, for personally raping his sons wife and for mercilessly cutting the heads off of William Wallace and other Chad-tier rebels

Star Wars (all films) - Darth Sidious, for being a Machiavellian and Hobbesian character whose strategic machinations were too clever for even the jew Padme to discern or for the Jedi to intuit through their meditative sessions and for imposing the rule of the Naziesque Galactic Empire which committed genocide against normfags like the people of Alderaan.

Not always but most of the time.

Based hERo
Indeed. I even have a reproduction of his uniform that I wear whenever I watch the movie so that I can act out all the scenes wherein he kills and rapes jews. See below:
Shot0002

Indeed. I even have a reproduction of his uniform that I wear whenever I watch the movie so that I can act out all the scenes wherein he kills and rapes jews. See below:
View attachment 1033668
Holy shit, that's based as fuck

You're the correct man to be the leadER of the IPF, that's for sure.

Holy shit, that's based as fuck

You're the correct man to be the leadER of the IPF, that's for sure.
Thank you my brother. I will seek to bring honor to the noble Amon Goeth and try my best to emulate his own inspiring and illustrious example of how to provide leadERship to loyal comrades in furtherance of annihilating the jews.

Liquid Snake(who went ER) is vERy relatable in MGS1. His speech about warriors is also very based, and also the fact that he wanted to create a nation of clones, and destroy the illuminati/normiescum world order.

I notice myself even doing this with true crime videos or shows where I relate more to the horrible monster irredeemable serial killer or whatever that everyone in the comments is talking shit about over the normie victims that are presented as the purest most holy fucks in existence that dindu nuffin.

While the sociological rationale for this goes without saying, I will just say that it has everything to do with the fact that we categorically reject mainstream manifestations of popular culture as it is representative of everything that we abominate. But by way of illustration here are a few of my favorite films and the characters whom I most identify with and regard as men of excellence and virtue:

Schindler's List - SS-Hauptsturmfuhrer Amon Goeth, for killing jews and raping and then killing jewesses as well as for his honorable service in the SS

Gladiator - Emperor Commodus, for wanting to kill the chad Maximus, desiring to rape his incredibly attractive sister who also had a very cuntish an insolent attitude towards him and for his majestic imperial wardrobe befitting an incel-tier emperor of Rome

Braveheart - King Edward I "Longshanks" of England - for advocating a policy of mass rape for all Scottish women by English soldiers, for personally raping his sons wife and for mercilessly cutting the heads off of William Wallace and other Chad-tier rebels

Star Wars (all films) - Darth Sidious, for being a Machiavellian and Hobbesian character whose strategic machinations were too clever for even the jew Padme to discern or for the Jedi to intuit through their meditative sessions and for imposing the rule of the Naziesque Galactic Empire which committed genocide against normfags like the people of Alderaan.
Based

I relate to Rambo in Rambo first blood. He beatup the cops, that resonated with me on so many levels.

I relate to Rambo in Rambo first blood. He beatup the cops, that resonated with me on so many levels.
Haha based indeed. On a related note, I related to the soldiers of the Burmese Army in the 2008 Rambo film who were going around various villages, ransacking the shit out of them, killing all the men, capturing all the boys to indoctrinate as child soldiers and naturally, keeping all the foids as sex slaves to be raped and beaten with impunity. I actually assembled a simulacrum of a Burmese officers field uniform which I wear with great pride and distinction whenever I watch this movie so as to better commiserate with those honorable men who ensure that foids are put in their proper place of servitude.

Liquid Snake(who went ER) is vERy relatable in MGS1. His speech about warriors is also very based, and also the fact that he wanted to create a nation of clones, and destroy the illuminati/normiescum world order.
Nice, while I am not a MGS fan and know nothing of its lore, I will definitely have to check this out now as he sounds like a man of great honor, nobility and integrity who deserved to be a hero but I am sure was represented as a villain.

I notice myself even doing this with true crime videos or shows where I relate more to the horrible monster irredeemable serial killer or whatever that everyone in the comments is talking shit about over the normie victims that are presented as the purest most holy fucks in existence that dindu nuffin.
Agreed. Most normies actually deserve whatever they may have coming to them as it is a form of retribution for the inestimable sexual pleasure that they have enjoyed across the entirety of their lives. When you add all those hedonistic experiences up in the aggregate, you will see that in order to restore balance to their lives and render them comparable to the harsh and dejected lives of incels, there needs to be a correspondingly commensurate level of pain and suffering. That is balance. That is equity. That is justice.

Can you please DM me on how i might get something like this.
OK brocel stand by I will see if I can still find the website that I had ordered it off of, though that would have been probably almost 20 years ago so it may not still be in existence.

Ever seen the 1977 film Rollercoaster ?
Guy blowing up rollercoasters full of normies as part of a blackmail plot.
Not particularly unattractive either.