Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait, you do something wrong with your group of friends and the one affected immediately blames you.

• Thread starter sociology blackpill
  • Start date
sociology blackpill

sociology blackpill

Banned
-
For example, when I was little I used to ring doorbells in my neighborhood, but since I was the ugliest of the group, my neighbors always ended up blaming me exclusively, and they would come over to scold me furiously while my other friends made fun of me in the back.

Also many times I used to share with Normans and sometimes I imitated the way they had to make fun of their friends sympathetically, once I replied FOID responded with displeasure or used language that immediately demarcated a line of distance and distrust.

The last time I went out with normandos to a northeastern club, the group of friends I was with were going to an after party. When the party was over, my friend went to ask the owner of the house if we could go, to which he said yes, but that he had to ask the other guests. Once a FOID from his group saw my face, he told the owner in front of everyone that we could not go, that we should go somewhere else.

Trucel trait: You've never had friends :feelsUnreal:

I never had friends so I can't relate.

lost all my friends cause i moved so many fucking times

Don't related, i don't have any irl friends to talk to.

Only this online forums i only cope with it

lost all my friends cause i moved so many fucking times
Kinda relatable. :feelsbadman:
For example, when I was little I used to ring doorbells in my neighborhood, but since I was the ugliest of the group, my neighbors always ended up blaming me exclusively, and they would come over to scold me furiously while my other friends made fun of me in the back.

Also many times I used to share with Normans and sometimes I imitated the way they had to make fun of their friends sympathetically, once I replied FOID responded with displeasure or used language that immediately demarcated a line of distance and distrust.

The last time I went out with normandos to a northeastern club, the group of friends I was with were going to an after party. When the party was over, my friend went to ask the owner of the house if we could go, to which he said yes, but that he had to ask the other guests. Once a FOID from his group saw my face, he told the owner in front of everyone that we could not go, that we should go somewhere else.
With every group I tried to fit in with, I was always sidelined, treated as a giga-l0lcow, oftentimes excluded, and even outright mocked in front of me: Fuck, I wish I had stood-up for myself back then. :feelsbadman::cryfeels:

I always remember, whenever foids were around, that's when their behavior was often at its worse: It also peaked when we were in a larger social setting.

I don't have friends

>friends
The state of .is in 2024 lol