Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Trait: you are a safe driver

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Much like how incels are accustomed to a completely risk free approach to courtship, you apply this same level of cowardice to driving. You are a SAFE DRIVER. You YIELD. You don't want your insurance premiums to raise. You don't want to get pulled over. You always signal, to avoid collisions, and check your blind spot. You can be driving completely normally along the normal flow of traffic, yet assholes in a raised bed pickup truck or a mustang GT will still tailgate and honk at you intimidatingly because they don't give a fuck.

BAD DRIVERS FUCK

I have a front and rear dash cam

Since i had 2 parking accidents im totally paranoid when it comes to parking

Otherwise i'd say i'm a safe and not bad driver

bullshit

real incel trait: no driver's licence and no automobile and no horse

So fucking true. I've had my license for 5 years now, NOT A SINGLE FUCKING TICKET OR ACCIDENT. I drive very safely and always use my indicator lights like a good little cuck.

yeah I drive slow. i have terrible spatial sense so I wait a long time to take right turns.

I don't drive

Rich fucks drive badly as they can pay to sort issues.

I saw a guy in a range rover drive too fast in the snow and ended up skidding causing him to rear-end another car. Bad drivers fuck the asses of other cars because "muh want to go fast"
BAD DRIVERS FUCK

Incel trait: you are not a driver

Most normies already bury themselves in debt to get any social status and women, so extra driving costs are whatever.

I don't like to use the indicator but I drive normally but nowadays I always go about 5mph over the speed limit because I'm not waiting around for faggot police to pull me over

No when i got my crown vic at 16 i started drifting by the supermarket at my shopping center and went through the chain fence

trucel trait is having no license or car at all :feelsmage:

I drive safe yes let idiots crash and kill themselves

I'm a safe driver too. No accidents and always use my signal. I do drive fast asf sometimes though. There wasn't much traffic on the freeway today so I was occasionally reaching speeds of 110mph. Sometimes I do catch myself tailgating people and I realize I am and back off. I hate when people tailgate me so I don't wanna be like those faggots.

I used to drive reckless. its fun.

Better safe driver than schizo driver

when i get a driving license i will drive [very] unsafely

i drive pretty fast

I'm a good driver, even when I speed or don't buy insurance. Some parts of North America you just can't get anywhere without a vehicle.

Only the "fake depressed" and on the opposite end, people used to everything being handed to them in life, drive like retards (and of course women)

Id like to own an expensive sports car one day but Id only drive it fast on a race track. Not on public roads.