Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you work as a train driver even if u kill 3-4 people a year?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
train driving is a shit job because of all the incels and mentalcels who rope and use you the driver to run them over. The driver is left with all kinds of trauma and i dont get why people rope by train when they need just 20$ heroin and over dose by injecting a big dose, they will feel very nice and then simply fall asleep in peace and thats the end. But people rather go out violently with a train.

yea it seems like a chilled job until you completely atomize a subhuman

No but i would kill 3 or 4 people a year for free

Id make a good executioner back in 1600

train driving is a shit job because of all the incels and mentalcels who rope and use you the driver to run them over. The driver is left with all kinds of trauma and i dont get why people rope by train when they need just 20$ heroin and over dose by injecting a big dose, they will feel very nice and then simply fall asleep in peace and thats the end. But people rather go out violently with a train.

View attachment 1100513
Well i would just free them of their suffering. I dont think that it happens that often though.

Tbh:yes:. It would probably shake me up pretty badly the first time it happened, but ultimately, they are killing themselves, I'm not doing it, so whatevs:feelsjuice:.

yeah, sounds fun to drive a train

Chugga chugga chugga!

Chew chew! Chew chew!

Chugga chugga chugga!

Look at me!

I'm the engineer now!

View attachment 1100513
I want this job

I'd love to earn money and passively help subhuman brothers

@Clavicus Vile don't traumatize those poor train drivers