Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

incel trait : you are always worried about stinking of sperm and that people may find out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
Deleted member 28755

Deleted member 28755

Banned
-
Since as I said in another topic your semen always gets in the way in a way or another you always fear of stinking of your own cum.And maybe you are even right.So you always worry that people at the grocery store will notice or worse your mother.Truecel trait : other than this you always fear of having a stain near the groin revealing you coomed recently.And they say ugly men don't stink of sex.

43250575_401.jpg

Use this and dump it into the toilet ?
or...
The only way someone would ever cum all over himself and smell like sperm would be because he's a fag that cum while fingering his asshole...

OP EXPOSED ?! :dafuckfeels:

LOOL NGL this actually happens to me a lot. Sometimes after some good ol cooming im too lazy to put on new pants so my coom stains sometime leak thru my underwear onto my pants :feelshaha::feelsokman::feelsautistic:

no need to worry about any of that if you use an onahole

though you do have to hide said onahole

no need to worry about any of that if you use an onahole

though you do have to hide said onahole
You have to clean it too.
43250575_401.jpg

or...
The only way someone would ever cum all over himself and smell like sperm would be because he's a fag that cum while fingering his asshole...

Bro when I coom it dribbles onto my hand. Using paper just gets the paper stuck to me. I have to shower for every fap basically.

I honestly can’t relate as I use a coomrag. I also put the rag in a hidden spot.

JFL @ not doing it on your hand then washing it.

Seeing how I have no clue what mine even smells like makes me not have to worry if I smell like it. Because I won't smell like it.
43250575_401.jpg

or...

JFL @ not doing it on your hand then washing it.
Why would you do it in your hand? What the hell?

LOOL NGL this actually happens to me a lot. Sometimes after some good ol cooming im too lazy to put on new pants so my coom stains sometime leak thru my underwear onto my pants
man your nasty as fuck .

My keyboard is caked in cum and cheese snack residue, same goes for my hands. I accidentally opened it up at the library in front of beckys. Now im afraid they accuse me of 5th degree rape.
how do you get cum on your keyboard?

All incels need to stop cooming, it is holding u all back so much ffs

I do get afraid of this, as I jerk off daily, but after I'm finished, I wipe off for 5 minutes, and another 10 minutes later, my underwear has jizz in it for some reason even though I made sure to clean my dick. I guess it just acts like a faucet.

Don't know why this happens tbh, but I always at least make sure to change my underwear a good hour after I make sure my dick isn't dripping jizz anymore just to be safe.

Yikes! Maybe, just maybe you should take a shower my sweet summer child of sunshine

Whoever takes a shower more than once a month is Chad Thundercock.I remember a winter in the late 90s when I felt too cold and pissed off to get naked and wash my body so I waited untill spring came.

I always stink of coom but i dont give a shit
Embrace the coom

i'm very clean and hygenic so i never worried that i'd smell of ejaculate but i used to live in this really small room and one time my underage female cousin walked into my room to hug me (think it was my birthday hence the hug) and when she walked in she immediately said, "Smells like cum in here" and giggled then left

i immediately got rock hard and jerked off but then in my post-fap clarity i realized that in order for her to know that it smells like cum she has to be a whore then i got really sad that my cousin was a big whore that young

Everyone would fuck his female cousins tbh."Yes my mother is your auntie so what?Get on your knees and put my incel penis in your mouth."