Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel trait: You avoid people bc u know monkey social dynamics

• Thread starter decembrist_kirillov
  • Start date
decembrist_kirillov

decembrist_kirillov

Avoid people at all cost
-
yeah people meet each other to meet their earthly desires. its always the same story.. clownery

Social dynamics looks like this: You mog? I mog! OOGA BOOGA WAGGA WAGGA

yes iam autism

they act like monkeys competing over muh pussy. boring yawn. and then chad walks in with sweat pants and un combed hair and gets the girl and all the tryhard redpill copers seeethe.

All people are NPCs but me theory.

yes iam autism
Mee too. I could never fit in with normies. Every time i was among group of people, i would stay far away from others and keep quiet. When i tried to say something, they would either ignore me or look at me like i said something out of place. Brutal when i cant function on basic human level, i have zero social skills. Anxiety kills me in every social situation.

Mee too. I could never fit in with normies. Every time i was among group of people, i would stay far away from others and keep quiet. When i tried to say something, they would either ignore me or look at me like i said something out of place. Brutal when i cant function on basic human level, i have zero social skills. Anxiety kills me in every social situation.
same bro, i was force to interact with a group of normie and whenever i am in that situation i never know what to say and am always quiet one. Then they look at me like i am a weirdos. Brutal autism pill.

since we are like this we are like aliens to normies.

Can you tell op to unignore me, I won't be mean to him anymore

NTs are monkeys basically. NTs where created because some low IQ whore in africa fucked monkeys and then it spread out across the world cause they breed without thinkking like the worthless rats they are

same bro, i was force to interact with a group of normie and whenever i am in that situation i never know what to say and am always quiet one. Then they look at me like i am a weirdos. Brutal autism pill.

since we are like this we are like aliens to normies.
:feelsbadman: whatever comes for others naturally, for us is impossible. Its like we're bugs in the system.

@decembrist_kirillov @Ricordanza is asking can you unignore him? He promises not to be a jerk anymore

Its true, we are just apes without fur. People keep claiming we arent animals but human nature and behaviour clearly says otherwise