Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel Trait: You barf or throw up if there is a hair in your food

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★
I do this very often. It feels like there is a hair or something in my food probably at least once every couple of weeks or maybe even every week. It scares the fuck out of me and I find it to be one of the most repulsive things on this planet. I will literally gag and dry heave and even barf if this happens to me, especially if the hair gets in my mouth and I have to keep pulling it out or it gets stuck in my mouth. Then seeing it in my hand also makes me feel sick. Hell, even thinking about it right now and writing about it makes me disgusted and gagging.

Granted, this is also because it just now happened to me, because I was eating cereal, and a medium-sized hair made it into my mouth from the spoon. Absolutely fucking repulsive. And of course, my incel luck makes it so this happens to me all the damn time. It can be my hair, dog hair, or other people's hair, and always somehow it finds its way into my food. Fucking disgusting bullshit. And it ruins my appetite and the food too, so I don't eat for a while after that as well.

barfing or getting grossed easily is kinda a fag trait tbh

barfing or getting grossed easily is kinda a fag trait tbh
There's not a lot of shit that grosses me out but the hair in food thing has been conditioned to happen in me because it happened a lot growing up (I have a family with a lot of females). I have eaten raw chicken meat by accident and been completely fine and never grossed out by it. Hair in my fucking food is way different.

Normally I'd be like wtf is this nigga on? But truth be told I've let my whiskers grow to such a state that this post is relatable.

I swear I am basically Heisenberg at his coolest, with my current facial hair. Possibly...

EDIT: This low-T nigga doesn't get me at all. How about you shave your puny hairs, low-T nigga?

How about that?

Last edited:
Normally I'd be like wtf is this nigga on? But truth be told I've let my whiskers grow to such a state that this post is relatable.

I swear I am basically Heisenberg at his coolest, with my current facial hair. Possibly...

EDIT: This low-T nigga doesn't get me at all. How about you shave your puny hairs, low-T nigga?

How about that?
More than half of the time it isn't my hair in the food. I don't have control over that factor.

What if it was a blond hair?
You would coom to that you sissy little fag?

What if it was a blond hair?
You would coom to that you sissy little fag?
What the fuck? Why is it such a crime to have fucking standards about my food? I don't want someone else's nasty ass hair in my damn food! Is that such a bad thing to ask for?

What the fuck? Why is it such a crime to have fucking standards about my food? I don't want someone else's nasty ass hair in my damn food! Is that such a bad thing to ask for?
It's not about standards but double standards, you gag on the idea of shitskin hair but would drool and cream your pants to the idea of choking on blond hair.
Belive me, fags like you are cliche

It's not about standards but double standards, you gag on the idea of shitskin hair but would drool and cream your pants to the idea of choking on blond hair.
Belive me, fags like you are cliche
I do not give a fuck about what color the hair is. I did not even mention a single thing about hair color in the post. You are obsessed with race.

No, you are the faggot obsessed with shitskins
What have I even said about shitskins in the past that was negative? I feel like I have been pretty understanding of them. You can look through my post history and see that I have been very fair. I feel like you are attacking me out of nowhere.

What have I even said about shitskins in the past that was negative? I feel like I have been pretty understanding of them. You can look through my post history and see that I have been very fair. I feel like you are attacking me out of nowhere.
Btw how the fuck GrAYcels like you get the blue rank out of nowhere?
You fuckers are feds, I do not doubt about it.

Btw how the fuck GrAYcels like you get the blue rank out of nowhere?
You fuckers are feds, I do not doubt about it.
Now you are changing the topic. You are truly deranged.

I am not a greycel anymore, I gained the blue rank several months ago WITHOUT postmaxxing (aka spamming in the sewers), which is how most of them do it. I have also had my account for over a year and a half (I made it in April of 2022) so I feel like that is plenty of time to have posted over 900 posts. I do not think I of all people should be considered a fed because I've never made a threat or been obsessed with skirting the line and saying illegal shit, which is what a lot of feds do as they want to bait real incels into saying shit so they can be prosecuted for it.

However, if you see an account with a high rank that is only a few weeks or days old, then maybe that is a fed account, because they probably postmaxxed in the sewers. There are a lot of those accounts but they usually don't stay around for long.

Now you are changing the topic. You are truly deranged.

I am not a greycel anymore, I gained the blue rank several months ago WITHOUT postmaxxing (aka spamming in the sewers), which is how most of them do it. I have also had my account for over a year and a half (I made it in April of 2022) so I feel like that is plenty of time to have posted over 900 posts. I do not think I of all people should be considered a fed because I've never made a threat or been obsessed with skirting the line and saying illegal shit, which is what a lot of feds do as they want to bait real incels into saying shit so they can be prosecuted for it.

However, if you see an account with a high rank that is only a few weeks or days old, then maybe that is a fed account, because they probably postmaxxed in the sewers. There are a lot of those accounts but they usually don't stay around for long.
Read

Interesting, I have never really cared as much as people around me about hair being in their food. I’m usually hungry enough when I’m eating that I’ll just take it out and keep going. But I have friends who will be grossed out and demand a replacement or throw out the whole thing and never go back.

Haven't had that happen to me since I was like 13 ngl

Interesting, I have never really cared as much as people around me about hair being in their food. I’m usually hungry enough when I’m eating that I’ll just take it out and keep going. But I have friends who will be grossed out and demand a replacement or throw out the whole thing and never go back.
I am too high-inhibition to demand for a replacement or never return to a restaurant based off of one bad experinece or a hair in the food. But I will be very grossed out and may gag involuntarily. And I will probably not be able to finish the meal.

No, i just spit it out
you're on your own boyo

Never had this issue, you must have bad luck if you are getting hairs in your food regularly.