Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you can be a priest

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Priests are probably incels because they cant marry

@balkanceI could make a great priest jfl

Only catholic priests I think.

You can technically become an Orthodox priest, but you can't move to a higher level unless you have a wife.
Yeah that’s what I mean. Priests of other kinds can marry afaik.

Yes and they're in fact encouraged to do so.
I heard people speculate this was done in the Catholic church because it stopped priests from corrupting those institutions to benefit and enrich their own families. But obviously this leads to other problems, like elicit affairs where they end up fucking other people’s wives and even kids. It’s a classic example of fucked if you do, fucked if you don’t.

:waitwhat: I’m so close to 30 that it probably makes sense to become a monk or something

I heard people speculate this was done in the Catholic church because it stopped priests from corrupting those institutions to benefit and enrich their own families. But obviously this leads to other problems, like elicit affairs where they end up fucking other people’s wives and even kids. It’s a classic example of fucked if you do, fucked if you don’t.
It was done to prevent cleric dynasties from forming as far as I know.

cucked if you're a priest and help normies to marry

plus you have to spend all your time giving speeches about religion to the laity, who are unworthy of it

> priests are pedophile

Turn off the electric jew.
yeah, most positions of authority over kids tend to have many pedos

there are more pedo teachers than pedo priests

normies just pretend that priests are especially bad, bc they hate how churches might teach kids some decent values, but love schools bc they teach kids degen liberal values

yeah, most positions of authority over kids tend to have many pedos

there are more pedo teachers than pedo priests

normies just pretend that priests are especially bad, bc they hate how churches might teach kids some decent values, but love schools bc they teach kids degen liberal values

High IQ post

the best incel class, I think it's rogue.

As an incel, I always create ugly characters. You can hide your ugly character with Stealth. I feel safe and comfortable while in Stealth. No one can look at me and I can be in peace. Rogues can also use Vanish in combat to disappear and be safe.

Rogues can also use Pickpocket to steal coins from certain mobs. Good thematically for a neet incel because you don't have a job, you steal. Also good thematically against wageslavery.

And rogues don't give a fuck. They fight dirty with Kidney shots and Cheap shots. Why would they not? They know society will not reward them for fighting fairly just as an incel knows being a nice guy will not get him anywhere in life.

At the opposite end, I think Warrior is the worst class for an incel. It's basically the Chad class. Antithetical to everything an incel stands for.
Mage. Blink away from others so you never get touched. Hide inside your iceblock so you can't get hurt any more. Go invisible to avoid drawing aggro. Wear a barrier of ice around you(r heart) to stay safe. Combust yourself in a fit of glorious [redacted]. Get educated about the forces influencing the world below the surface level. Get destroyed if one of the high T male classes is in close proximity to you for longer than a second. Travel everywhere by yourself. Eat the meals you made for yourself by yourself. Be generally disliked by everyone. Magic is basically WoW's version of STEM education, so women have no talent for it. Low T beta male carrying around stupid looking walking sticks and dress in comfortable robes that hide your exact body form. Wear hat to hide how far your hair has already receeded in your early twenties. Always get ganged up on in PvP. Be the main target for the enemy team to run a train on during arena, where their main mission is to ensure you never get to act freely. After exhausting all your mental energy (while masking around normies), seek distance from others to restore your sanity/mana by indulging in your favorite copes / evocating.

People would still be repulsed by ugly priest.

Priests are probably incels because they cant marry