Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you cant hold a conversation

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
I can barely hold a conversation longer than 5 minutes. When conversing, I make my points quickly and succinctly. Isn’t that how you’re supposed to talk to others?It always angers/baffles me to see others hold hold convos for long periods of time and enjoying each others company.

I tried to hold a convention but no one showed up

fakecel if you can't hold a conversation. the real subhumans here have tried and failed to redpillmax puamax for 10+ years :feelzez:

fakecel if you can't hold a conversation. the real subhumans here have tried and failed to redpillmax puamax for 10+ years :feelzez:
Why try if you know it’s over?

My mind just goes blank and I only think of a bunch of stuff I could have said afterwards. Sometimes when I do think of something I’m too afraid to say it anyways. Over for highinhib cels.

My mind just goes blank and I only think of a bunch of stuff I could have said afterwards. Sometimes when I do think of something I’m too afraid to say it anyways. Over for highinhib cels.
Can relate brocel.

I can hold conversations but nobody genuinly wants to have a conversation with me. This already happened when i was 11 in highschool when nobody wanted to sit next to me because they thought I was boring

i can hold a convo if i know them well. cant hold a convo for shit with foids tho

I can hold conversations but nobody genuinly wants to have a conversation with me. This already happened when i was 11 in highschool when nobody wanted to sit next to me because they thought I was boring
11 yrs old and in highschool? :bigbrain:

Work on your personality, and get a hobby other than ocarina of time speedrunning

I am 30 yo and I still can't ever hold a conversation, but it is probably for the best.
The fact that we cant hold a conversation inhibits the chance of any of us genetic failures to find a woman and pass on our gross genes. It is all good, nature is wise.

Ofc the new fag doesnt know what im refrencing :feelsPop:

View: https://youtu.be/DolYNfe11-0

58C1CCE3 B37A 429A 8299 B2C5973B45ED

this thread is proof that the problem incels have is their personality! - some IT user probably

I am 30 yo and I still can't ever hold a conversation, but it is probably for the best.
The fact that we cant hold a conversation inhibits the chance of any of us genetic failures to find a woman and pass on our gross genes. It is all good, nature is wise.
:feelstastyman:

Ugly women are still breeding and what we can do for the world isn't defined based on our looks or height (that are the traits women select).

WOMEN DON'T SELECT MEN BASED ON THEIR USEFULNESS, BUT ON HOW MUCH THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THEM, THEREFORE IT MAKES NO SENSE TO THINK THAT THEIR CHOICE IS SOMEHOW POSITIVE FOR SOCIETY OR THAT THIS IS FOR GOOD.

cant hold convo = nothing to talk about = do more interesting stuff

I can with my brothers but with strangers i just can't JFL.

Yeah it definitely resonates