Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Incel trait: You can’t stop thinking about the “Titanic Five”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
That half-white half-Pakistani 19-year-old looked like a truecel richcel - it never began for that subhuman sandnigger hapa.

View: https://youtu.be/PJBmzFWzCvI

If you don’t understand how they died, let me put it to you like this: The “Titanic Five” were turned into smoothies by the incredible weight that comes with being under 12,500 feet of water in a carbon fiber submersible that Stockton Rush cut corners engineering.

Look at this video from the anime movie Akira:

View: https://youtu.be/TFCZFwHOx_A

View: https://youtu.be/DnfF37PpVAM

I did not know about this shit.

And I remain not caring about.

I stopped following up on it yesterday as soon as news came out that they died instantaneously. All of their heads likely exploded.

It was a little more interesting before when everyone thought that they were stuck and entangled somewhere near the titanic. If that was the case that would have been interesting. Just 5 dudes sitting there awaiting their death trying not to breathe too much or talk too much to save oxygen.

Also that CEO was a sleaze bag cheap incompetent crook. The last thing you should be doing is cutting corners while engineering a vessel going 12000ft underneath the ocean.

You can't trust anyone and there always needs to be close objective scrutiny from everyone especially from regulatory bodies.

Last edited:
Less worthless billionaire parasites in the world.

The world just became a slightly better place.

I think about how great my life would be if I had 250k but instead they use it to squish themselves 2000 leagues under the sea.

it was a natural selection moment tbh

I am a poor wagie so any death of rich decadent scum makes me happy, I hope they cried out to god, to humanity, to anyone and anything in their arrogance and decadence as they played around with their own lives to stave away the boredom that comes with never having to struggle a day in their lives.

they signed a waiver

We all know the 19-year-old was a virgin - he wanted to solve a Rubik’s Cube by the Titanic wreck, typical virgin.

If you don’t understand how they died, let me put it to you like this: The “Titanic Five” were turned into smoothies by the incredible weight that comes with being under 12,500 feet of water in a carbon fiber submersible that Stockton Rush cut corners engineering.
Have you found any lengthy articles on this event dissecting what happened? That video on the sub's implosion did a good job in explaining the naivety of a carbon fibre design, which you've emphasized before.

When I was younger, I spent a lot of time researching disasters at sea like El Faro. Do you find these incidents fascinating, or is it just the Titan that you are interested in?

Last edited:
Have you found any lengthy articles on this event dissecting what happened? It's nice that you've been posting about it here.

When I was younger, I spent a lot of time researching disasters at sea like El Faro. Do you find these incidents fascinating, or is it just the Titan that you are interested in?
I am just captivated by the Titan submersible disaster. Everyone was hoping that the men were stuck inside the submersible either on the ocean floor or bobbing on the surface. An implosion was the last thing people wanted to believe happened, because that would mean that the engineering of the submersible was faulty.

I don't care about them ngl