Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel Trait : You CRAVE attention

Confessor

Confessor

I have no Horn and I must Honk
★★★★★
I personally love it when people talk about me, my problems, my preferences, my hopes, my dreams, my accomplishments my everything and I am the centre of the talk. I love being complimented and told how good I am. Infact I get a surge of dopamine whenever I see my notification on this forum light up and see someone has replied to me or quoted one of my posts. Whenever brocels compliment me for my High IQ based takes I love it. Unfortunately my introvertedness prevents me from gleaning much attention from normies. I would love to be a suave NT chad who becomes the centre of every conversation he enters.

I hate being a listener. Imagine listening to some dumbass' opinions and issues while your own are ignored.

Me too, I truly agree with this. You have to be a narcissist to survive in this shit hole.

Least narcy incel.is poster

No, that's just a narcissist trait.

That is not an intel trait Son. I suggest you take some time to reflect on this during prayer

Not me. I fucking hate when people give me attention. Just today my cousin was telling me how he loved me and considered me his brother and I felt awkward getting completed like that

It's because subhumans don't receive any attention.

Nope, I HATE attention.

From foids only :feelscry:

With a lot of positive attention comes the fear that you might disappoint people later. So I prefer to be an NPC peasant loser

You want to be noticed and feel like people care about your life.

That's the least incel trait you could ever think of.

You are extroverted then, a repressed one

No i hate it when people talk shit about me IRL

I don't like to bring myself as the center of the attention.

But I love when people talk about me. It somewhat proves that I exist.