Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Incel trait: You don't finish the games you start

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Happens all the time, I must have finished like 2 games in the last few years

Sounds like a skill issue. I have a skill issue:fuk:.

RDR2 and witcher 3 :fuk: they take forever

Most games aren’t worth finishing tbh

I do all the time nigga

chad can solve the puzzles easily while i can spend days trying to guess them. i would watch the solutions on youtube.

Too lazy and unmotivated. I prefer watching them on YouTube while rotting

I mostly play games like Garry's Mod where you can do whatever you want then just hop off.

GTA Vice City, Devil May Cry, every Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater game… that’s it for me.

Im going back to my games and 100% the achievements :feelsaww:

Happens all the time, I must have finished like 2 games in the last few years
I force myself to finish every game I buy, but I usually do lose interest halfway through.

chad can solve the puzzles easily while i can spend days trying to guess them. i would watch the solutions on youtube.
Incels are most times better at videogames because they have no life outside their home

true. still need to finish yakuza. great game but i skipped like a dragon, but got ishin? im kinda retarded.

I force myself to finish every game I buy, but I usually do lose interest halfway through.
I dont buy games, I pirate them, that must be why i dont finish them tbh, I have too many.
But I havent finished some games that I bought lately tbh

I can sort of relate. When I start a single player game, I feel like I HAVE to beat it, which stops me from playing it, because I don't want to stop in the middle of playing it to play other shit.

Just got platinum on bloodborne and I loved it

true shit
i have probably 40 games that i downloaded and installed and never played at all, a very good library but it's all crack, i think about deleting them tbh since they take a lot of memory and make my pc slower than what it is already.

True I can’t remember the last time I cared enough to actually finish a game esp a long one

I finish all games I start. Although the last one was watchdogs 2.

After there haven’t been any good games that I bought for PS5

I feel called out

that's why i play FPS and such, story games are boring

it is a question of reflexes where incels have always had problems
Never heard that before. I can only speak for myself but i have pretty good reflexes