Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel trait: You don't go to Starbucks

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I don't know about you guys but Starbucks is quite expensive in my city, a cup of latte for example, costs about $7-8 dollars :fuk:, and it doesn't even have latte art.

There is no point in going there, coffee can easily be made at home, although I personally do not drink coffee. I'm sure most of us haven't gone to a Starbucks store or related chain stores in some time now, only normies go there to take Instagram pics :feelsgah: and hang out with their Macbooks open. :soy:

I dont have starducks in my town

never went to jewbuvks
I drink tea roadside in curryland

I love Starbucks and I go almost everyday. Latte is gay I usually get americano if I wanted something hot or cold brew if I wanted cold.

The Starbucks at my college is famous among the normies, that's what inspired me to make this thread

Last edited:
only white w*men go to jewbucks tbh.

I only go to Costa Coffee.

I love Starbucks and I go almost everyday. Latte is gay I usually get americano if I wanted something hot or cold brew if I wanted cold.
Idk the exact terms but ok, latte is a synonym for American coffee in my books

Last edited:
Incel Trait: Thinking not doing rich NPC thing is incel trait

starbuckz is shit
i got invited once
itz sugary shit
i rather make coffee at home

HENCE PROVED elliot was a fakecel.

I bought a mcfrappe oreo from mcdonalds for $4 and it was fucking fire

Incel trait: You do go to Starbucks once a year​

Coffee is foid shit.

I don't know about you guys but Starbucks is quite expensive in my city, a cup of latte for example, costs about $7-8 dollars :fuk:, and it doesn't even have latte art.

There is no point in going there, coffee can easily be made at home, although I personally do not drink coffee. I'm sure most of us haven't gone to a Starbucks store or related chain stores in some time now, only normies go there to take Instagram pics :feelsgah: and hang out with their Macbooks open. :soy:
Correct! Their staff is also rude they always mogs subhumans like me.

Went once, it was overpriced