Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait: Your life after work/school is just laying in bed on ur phone.

U

UglyDumbass

Captain
★★★
You get home from school/work and you get on ur bed. You do this for years now and it gets to the point where you get bored of it after a while. You got no one to text and no one wants to text you much. When you try to talk to ur aquitances through message, they barely wanna speak to you.

They’re also rottening by themselves and somehow are happy that way. I been having this boring shit life for years where i just go home and use my phone. I’m sick of using it tho. I got bored of it but idk what else to do anymore. I’m not motivated to do anything. Meanwhile chad is having the time of his life with tons of phone calls and hang outs

You get home from school/work and you get on ur bed. You do this for years now and it gets to the point where you get bored of it after a while. You got no one to text and no one wants to text you much. When you try to talk to ur aquitances through message, they barely wanna speak to you.

They’re also rottening by themselves and somehow are happy that way. I been having this boring shit life for years where i just go home and use my phone. I’m sick of using it tho. I got bored of it but idk what else to do anymore. I’m not motivated to do anything. Meanwhile chad is having the time of his life with tons of phone calls and hang outs
Hence LDAR

If I had a gf I wouldnt be addicted to my phone

For real thats me. I want to try out going for a walk maxxing. Just explore my city, Listen to music

Fakecel trait: You have a job/go to school

sofa and computer for me
bad for my back cause I'm bent forward to type but it is what it is

Normies spend a lot of their time on social media on their phones and computers too. Difference between us and them is that incels have crippling anxiety, autism and developmental issues we end up getting addicted a lot more easily. Why go outside and risk embarrassing yourself as a sperg when you can hide behind a computer screen? Normies might want to socialize in person after using a phone because they're actually competent at it and thus have an incentive to. We don't.

There's nothing else to do. This will be my life until I finally get the courage to rope

Normies spend a lot of their time on social media on their phones and computers too. Difference between us and them is that incels have crippling anxiety, autism and developmental issues we end up getting addicted a lot more easily. Why go outside and risk embarrassing yourself as a sperg when you can hide behind a computer screen? Normies might want to socialize in person after using a phone because they're actually competent at it and thus have an incentive to. We don't.
normies don’t spend time indoors all day. They usually got friend groups and hang out with them after school

I sit on my office chair staring at my computER

That sounds like you just described my life perfectly. BRUTAL. It's been this way for 5 years now.

Gaming is a chad/Normie trait so yes

Yeah, it sucks brocel :feelsrope:

At least i have a PC that helps me cope

You need to find better copes than your phone Bro. Your phone is a jewish spy device.

Your whole life. Biggest incel trait : You skip school

Everyone is online even at gatherings or on park benches.

Working out, masturbate, eat, shower, and play video games. That's all it's been lately