Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel trait: you don’t know if people think you’re gay

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I literally have no idea what people think about me. From people close to my like my sister and my mom to long time acquaintances. What do they think? Do they just assume I’m a fag or something? They must think it’s weird that a man my age has never been seen with a woman. But people very rarely ever ask if I am gay so I have no idea what they are thinking about me.

Well actually I do know that people think I'm gay because I was asked if I'm gay like 3-4 times in my life.

I am invisible to people.

Why they assume what someone is a gay simply because he cannot get sex?
Maybe he has some incurable illness that kills his libido or he is schizophrenic?

Is there a point where people start to think you're a pedo? Even gays come out of the closet eventually, a man who doesn't get laid must have something to hide.

People I don't know usually think I'm weird and that I'm a hardcore conservative. I don't even have to open my mouth and they think I have all kinds of right wing beliefs; and this goes for people of both sides politically. Can anyone explain this?

Is there a point where people start to think you're a pedo? Even gays come out of the closet eventually, a man who doesn't get laid must have something to hide.
I'm always paranoid that people think this so I try to avoid young children as much as possible.

People know im not gay due to the shirts im wearing
Wolcott Teen Now Selling T-Shirts With Anti-Gay Message - NBC Connecticut

My parents think I’m a tranny. They don’t know I have fucked many beautiful girls (paid)

Damn never really thought about that, that’s like 10x worse!

Maybe he has some incurable illness that kills his libido or he is schizophrenic?
Because everyone subconsciously sees faggots as subhuman, also there is a concerning amount of manlets who are essentially going prison gay from lack of fesikh. So they assume most lonely men must have the same thing happen

Because everyone subconsciously sees faggots as subhuman, also there is a concerning amount of manlets who are essentially going prison gay from lack of fesikh. So they assume most lonely men must have the same thing happen
They just want to turn weak, ugly men into faggots despite the fact that faggotry is unnatural. It's just power games for them.

Because people see simping and doing norm stuff as... normal. If you dont do that you are gay. For example, try saying that you are a volcel and look at people facial expression. They will look very confuse. "What ? how can anyone not have sex? everybody does that. You gay son ? "