Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel Trait : You don’t look at yourself in reflections so you forget what you look like. But when you get too confident you take a pic and wanna rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
I look really fucking bad you guys:cryfeels:.

Skin bad. Flat midface. Nigger lips. Recessed jaw with cleft chin. Terrible dry scalp. Big nose with dorsal hump. Boyish frame. Subhuman mutt phenotype.

I fucking despise my face.

Never seen a black with a flat midface.

Can relate with this one, though when I get confident, I look in the mirror instead of taking pics

Don’t take pics. Ignorance is bliss. :feelsdevil:

Based. Skin issues makes me want to rope when I even touch my face. But of course it's all my personnality and not my subhuman genes, height, digestive issues (probably the reason behind the skin issues), scars and mental health that is fucked up.

You are goddamn right. Sometimes I cant even look to mirror to see my ugly appearance

Truecel trait: having an anime avi even in whatsapp, because you hate yourself too much to actually use even your own photos like all normies do.

I look at myself at every opportunity, I am extremely narcissistic :chad:

Yes, I have a "subhuman" appearance and feel disgusted when I think about taking pictures.

Truecel trait: having an anime avi even in whatsapp, because you hate yourself too much to actually use even your own photos like all normies do.
I never had a picture of my face anywhere on social media

Never seen a black with a flat midface.
:feelskek: never seen a neaderthal without a jew nose
it depends on which food i eat

if i eat junk KFC or McDonalds my face becomes bloated and I begin to look like a sub5 black mongloid

if i eat good and exercise that day I look like a tyrone, better than idris elba.

my problem is the consistency in my face and my unwillingness to eat vegetables, but i have to, to ascend.
just looked in the mirrior and i can see the mongloid bloating reducing, but i am bulking so its hard to have a good face

for most of us being anorexic is our looksmaxx

Last edited:
I KNOW
Somtimes I even dare to think I may looks nice,but eventually reality follows :fuk:

Take a pic when feeling your ugliest and "flip" it around (mirrored) for true suicide fuel. Or look at yourself on the CCTV monitor when u enter a store.