Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's SO OVER FOR YOU if you have AT LEAST ONE of those flaws

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Hello fellow members and maycels too.. After seeing this post
Zn7DWt7RTVO9ha-LKBD7Fw.png
I got little bit triggered because maycels and normies do not know what makes an ugly man ugly.. The reason I got triggered is because I realized that normies who have been lurking us do not realize that if you have fucked up maxilla or recessed chin or zygos it's so over for you.

Maycels and lurking normies(inceltears included) prepare to blackpill yourself on facial bones and actually realize why you are so SUBHUMAN

Recessed Chin

The most BETA trait ever.. Just FEW MMs of chin will either make you look alpha or beta. I have never seen a guy with fucked chin having a girlfriend. Why? Because girls DO NOT WANT SUBHUMANS, will they really feel comfortable having a recessed fucked up chin be introduced to her friends? NOT because her friends will laugh at her having such a subhuman boyfriend that looks like he could be knocked out in few seconds.

Solutions: Sliding genioplasty, chin implants, chin wing.

Maxilla
Flat maxilla makes you look like a fucking pigeon. See that area between her nose and upper lip? If it's flat then you should be looking into solutions. Altrough maxilla is not that of a major factor it can still make you look less or more attractive

Solutions: Lefort 1, lip lift.

Recessed Jaw
(hi octopus) JUST LOL @ YOU if your ramus goes into your fucking neck.. You will NEVER BE DOM or ALPHA looking. N E V E R.. Jaw is number one along with chin is what makes a guy look alpha, masculine and sexier.. It's so over if you have recessed jaw.

Solutions: Jaw implant

Eye area
X_Factor_wildcard_Stevi_Ritchie___I_know_who_the_winner_is_already_.jpg
It's one of the most important features altrough discussing if it's the most important feature is kind of controversial since some people say lower third matters more than eye area so let's put it at the same category as lower third for now.
If you have upper eyelid and lower eyelid exposure then just kill yourself ASAP.. Upper eyelid exposure makes you look like a fucking bug and lower eyelid exposure makes you look like a fucking beta with punchable face.. if you have NCT then it might be over for you.. NCT(Negative Canthal Tilt) tells how your eyes are rotated(ever played sims?) either positively or negatively, PCT OR NCT.. The guy in the picture has slight NCT, HUGE upper eyelid exposure.

Solutions: ITS OVER FOR YOU, they will only do lefort 3 or box ostomy if you have medical conditions, just kill yourself is the solution.

Browbridge
_unGEJ-OSbi5vK8himLAaA.png
Having no browbridge makes you look like a fucking mongoloid, simple as that.

Solutions: Fuck knows honestly, nobody cares about it that much tbhtbh, lefort 3 might help but again, docs won't do lefort 3 on you.

Zygos
img604.jpg
Jfl @ you if your cheekbones are recessed, makes you look like a mongoloid and beta cuck, makes you LOOK less trustworthy. These are not that important.

Solutions: Fillers, implants etc.

Mouth Area
8I4AiFbtSAa6LWj9V91ILQ.png
Do you think somebody would want to kiss those disgusting lips? It's over if you don't have wide enough P A L A T E that makes your mouth wide. JFL @ having a narrow mouth and looking like a subhuman.. Huge lower lip that's 4x bigger than upper lip? It's so fucking over for you, nobody will want to kiss those disgusting subhuman lips.

Solutions: Lip lift, lefort 1 might help, widening palate might help(only works when u haven't hit puberty so kys)

Small wrists
images
Not really important but it's a trait of a beta male.. If you look into "dominance display of alpha wolf" on youtube you will see alpha wolves having 2x bigger body than the betas and omegas that they bully.. if you have small wrists, YOU ARE GENETICALLY A FUCKING BETA.

Solutions: None

Shit nose
gg_watermarked_6f9a16b59c9f367adfb97d04e4917a0a_LT_15.jpg
Even normies know that bad nose is a bad flaw that nobody wants, there's nothing else to add

Solutions: rhinoplasty

Bad Facial Ratios
Good facial ratios is what gives you good facial H A R M O N Y.. There are 3 ratios on the face, lower third, middle third and upper third. If you have at least ONE OF THOSE fucked then IT'S OVER FOR YOU..
Shit chin to philtrum ratio? Kill yourself, long midface giving you long middle third? Kill yourself. Huge forehead that gives you huge upper third? Kill yourself.

Solutions: Kill yourself.

high iq thread maycels make sure you take everything in and lurk until you know what you are talking about

Maycels don't understand any of this

Good thread.

Your mouth is good tho

i wish I had only one :feelsokman:

I have at least two of these traits. It's honestly over.

Maycels don't understand any of this
I am fucked for life because I do not look like the guy in your signature, and there is nothing I can do to change it. What is there not to understand?

Nothing in my face is as bad as the bad examples in those pics but a lot of things are subpar.

I actually would like to look like the guy from the second image. That appearance more fits my personality.

I am fucked for life because I do not look like the guy in your signature, and there is nothing I can do to change it. What is there not to understand?

Tfw the guy in my sig was also self proclaimed incel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Its over for flawcels :feelsbadman:

Forgotten flaw:
You're nerdic
Nerdic

Eye area is probably my worst trait. It's subhumanly awful

This is a great thread. It really shows the importance of these features

You forget the big forehead.

JFL at nosecels you guys are so fucked

Oh, daily reminder that im fucked, nice

These 90 guests are gonna get blackpilled so hard haha!

Small wrists and shit nose, possibly browbridge aswell, I'll need to check it.

These 90 guests are gonna get blackpilled so hard haha!

They need to learn about their subhumanity as quickly as possible.

Slightly recessed chin
Recessed jaw
Small wrists
JFL

I ahve all of those except browridge. Most of them are severe too

I have none except wrists and mouth . Shit I can’t change really.:feelscry:

i have none of these. my only problem is my name.

sadly i have all of these

chin and jaws are the easiest fixes ever

small wrists are not a negative, just go to the gym and you will have a better looking physique than the normalfag with average wrists. bigger arms/forearms in proportion to the tiny wrist. (assuming you have a good frame but skinny wrists)

the only real death sentences are a bad eye area like that guy in the photo, very short height, small frame, and a very long midface the rest can be fixed with surgery if you really want. then again some people have long midfaces and shit in photos but in motion look perfectly fine.

high iq shit
chin and jaws are the easiest fixes ever

small wrists are not a negative, just go to the gym and you will have a better looking physique than the normalfag with average wrists. bigger arms/forearms in proportion to the tiny wrist. (assuming you have a good frame but skinny wrists)

the only real death sentences are a bad eye area like that guy in the photo, very short height, small frame, and a very long midface the rest can be fixed with surgery if you really want. then again some people have long midfaces and shit in photos but in motion look perfectly fine.
tellem as a bad eye area rip

You forgot about beard as a possible solution for chin/jaw/lower third, otherwise, everything else is legit. Modcels should pin this post for awhile.

Browridge implants exist for fixing that.
Infraorbital rim implants can improve a weak eye area +/- lateral canthopexy.
Forehead reduction or hair transplants can reduce an abnormally large forehead.
Midface can be shortened slightly with LF1 and lip lift.
Lower third can easily be shortened or lengthened through genio +/- implants.

But it's all a lot of work. Surgery's not easy to go through.

Good shit.
Browridge implants exist for fixing that.
Infraorbital rim implants can improve a weak eye area +/- lateral canthopexy.
Forehead reduction or hair transplants can reduce an abnormally large forehead.
Midface can be shortened slightly with LF1 and lip lift.
Lower third can easily be shortened or lengthened through genio +/- implants.

But it's all a lot of work. Surgery's not easy to go through.

Plus, the technology is absolute garbage too.

Its pretty damn sad that I honestly never thought I was that ugly. Even though I couldnt get girls. But I have 5 possibly 6 of those flaws. Recessed jaw, Recessed chin (Maybe) because it does stick out a little at the bottom but over all is small, flat Maxilla, No brow bridge. Like None. And Narrow Pallet.

I fucking wish someone would have injected me with testosterone and GH when I was 16. This beta looking facial features can be semi prevented but only during puberty.

I fucking wish someone would have injected me with testosterone and GH when I was 16. This beta looking facial features can be semi prevented but only during puberty.
More like phenotype game, tbh. Australian aboriginals all have insane brow bone development, 10 years old australoid girl mogs adult caucasian man in terms of brow ridges, lol.
But jaw growth and face widening definitely have something to do with prenatal/pubertal T/DHT levels.

Honestly this is one of those “everybody knows it’s what makes you ugly” things that people just refuse to say out loud

Honestly this is one of those “everybody knows it’s what makes you ugly” things that people just refuse to say out loud
You don't say tbh, i couldn't figure out what was wrong with my face until i finally realised it is my weak chin and jaw ruining everything, actually.

wtf a high iq thread on volcels.me? was the site hacked or what?

Weed really went all out