Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: you eat 2 pizzas and drink 33 ounces (1 liter) of Coca Cola and a beer

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I rarely eat takeaway pizza as it's expensive (this was a special deal). My goal was to save 1 for tomorrow lunch or dinner.

But today I ate 2 large ones for dinner + drinking the whole big bottle of Coke plus 33ml beer. Feel like shit now, particularly mentally. Otherwise I eat unhealthy too, what's the point in me eating healthy?

I bet I'll get diabetes but not cancer, I won't ever get a disease that's terminal, I'm not that lucky.

Last edited:
Damn, 2 larges? That's a lot. I usually just eat a normal one.

yes i have coca cola and goyslop addiction

Based at least you can afford pizza and cola

Based at least you can afford pizza and cola
yeah I very rarely do it bc too expensive + this was a special deal but I still feel like crap

you are 5ft4 and smoll and skiny

that's amerifag trait, 100% sure since you chose to use the inconvinient retarded measuring unit

that's amerifag trait, 100% sure since you chose to use the inconvinient retarded measuring unit
I'm actually not American, I had to look it up for the convenience of the many amerifags on here. I'm European (1/4 American but mainly European)
I ordered 2 pizzas bc I planned to eat one tomorrow

I rarely eat takeaway pizza as it's expensive (this was a special deal). My goal was to save 1 for tomorrow lunch or dinner.

But today I ate 2 large ones for dinner + drinking the whole big bottle of Coke plus 33ml beer. Feel like shit now, particularly mentally. Otherwise I eat unhealthy too, what's the point in me eating healthy?

I bet I'll get diabetes but not cancer, I won't ever get a disease that's terminal, I'm not that lucky.
Incel trait : I eat 3 slices of pizza With a glass of water

Nice taste. You can drink coca zero sugar

Nice taste. You can drink coca zero sugar
indeed. I don't like it as much as the normal one though. but oh fucking well at least I won't turn into a fat ball

Food coma is great. If food wasn't so expensive I could see myself being 400lbs

You can easily make your own pizza at home for cheaper if you want to foodmax

You make the dough yourself or you buy the dough ?
I've made it myself once, went horrible, not sure what I did wrong.
Normally I just buy the dough ready made. I like to add mascarpone + mushrooms + either spicy salami or ham and chilli

I've made it myself once, went horrible, not sure what I did wrong.
Normally I just buy the dough ready made. I like to add mascarpone + mushrooms + either spicy salami or ham and chilli
Mascarpone on pizza should be considered a felony

I like to make the dough myself but i also buy premade dough. My favorite toppings at home are tuna and garlic, when i order in a kebab shop i like to add kebab to the pizza

Mascarpone on pizza should be considered a felony
Funnily enough the owner of my favourite pizzeria loves it (he's Italian) but he hates pineapple on pizza ofc

I like to make the dough myself but i also buy premade dough. My favorite toppings at home are tuna and garlic, when i order in a kebab shop i like to add kebab to the pizza
:feelsYall:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back