Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you have a horrible, horrible diet.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I guess as a loner, an outcast incel, it's really hard to motivate yourself to eat right.

Just now for dinner I ate almost a full bottle of condensed milk. The kind of condensed milk they have in Russia, it's thick and full of sugar and it's basically like injecting a pound of sugar caramel straight into your veins. This happened not even 1 hour ago and I already took 2 liquid shits cause of it, and I feel like shit in all kinds of ways. Though I take lots of liquid shits every day, my pancreas is beyond fucked from when I used to be a hardcore alcoholic.

Anyway, I eat a lot of sweets. I keep trying to give it up but it's hard. I'll try again starting soon, not cause I want to lose weight but cause I really am afraid of diabetes, the way I eat it's a matter of when not if. Don't care about losing weight though, there was a year and a half when I was kinda anorexic and tbh I looked even worse than being fat and got no luck with the ladies, so I went back to being fat.

I guess as a loner, an outcast incel, it's really hard to motivate yourself to eat right.

Just now for dinner I ate almost a full bottle of condensed milk. The kind of condensed milk they have in Russia, it's thick and full of sugar and it's basically like injecting a pound of sugar caramel straight into your veins. This happened not even 1 hour ago and I already took 2 liquid shits cause of it, and I feel like shit in all kinds of ways. Though I take lots of liquid shits every day, my pancreas is beyond fucked from when I used to be a hardcore alcoholic.

Anyway, I eat a lot of sweets. I keep trying to give it up but it's hard. I'll try again starting soon, not cause I want to lose weight but cause I really am afraid of diabetes, the way I eat it's a matter of when not if. Don't care about losing weight though, there was a year and a half when I was kinda anorexic and tbh I looked even worse than being fat and got no luck with the ladies, so I went back to being fat.

I agree. My diet is utter garbage.

Fax my diet has been bad for a couple of years

Lots of chips, candy, noodles, pizza etc

yeah for sure my diet is also awful. all i do is inject sugar directly in my veins eating a lot of crap. i am really scared to get diabetes or whatever but really have no will to fix my diet, but at least i am not fat

are u from russia?

I used to but I'm trying to improve this now.

You might have diabetes

My diet is literally just pepsi and fast food. Every fujcking day for years now

If you eat like shit and are not diabetic or prediabetic then you actually won some good genetics in some ways. When I got my prediabetes diagnosis I asked the doctor why some people can eat like shit, way worse than me even, and not get it. He told me about metabolistic differences between bodies. Some people can gorge out on shit food and will not gain too much weight. Others will, but still not get diabetes. I have shit genetics and shit metabolism. I can't even get away with eating a bag of chips now. Doctors says if I don't stick to clean eating I will for sure get Diabetes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmenn3wWctQ

How much do you weigh? How tall are you? How muscular?

I drink mexican beer mix with tomato juice, eat stuff from the dollar store like tortilla chips and fake cheese dips, frozen jaimacan chicken patties,also drink lots of dr. Pepper sodas mixed with rum and whiskey.
I was able to lose 7lbs and cut my 800m running time bi 30 seconds in 2 months . I had to walk/jog like 8 to 12 km everyday tho to burn off the junk calories.

I generally end up vomiting because of how much sweets I eat, good cope if your stomach can pull it off

I can't eat junk food because I'm hypochondriac.

My diet is quite good, lots of meat, eggs, soups.:feelshaha::feelsokman:
Yes, I do treat my self with baked goods and sweets.

True. 93 kg at 177 cm short.

Thank god I am to rotmaxxed to go to the fridge.

Also in middle school and hischool I've noticed that many chad athletes didn't diet they ate lots of fast food, lots of sweets, sodas and still had a peak performance @ their sporting events. Always been and am conscious of how much I eat because, I though If one day I'm going to be a chad athlete I would outperform them. :feelsseriously: :feels:

True. 93 kg at 177 cm short.
177 is short? Fuck that lol, no it isn't. Don't make me think I'm short on top of all the other shit that's wrong with me.
I generally end up vomiting because of how much sweets I eat, good cope if your stomach can pull it off
Dude that's a recipe for diabetes, you don't want that shit believe me man.

IDK unhealthy food in large quantities always made me feel horrible