Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel trait: You eat packaged meals

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
If you are an incel and live alone then there is little reason to cook. It's just not worth the time to do so. Last time I made some really nice burgers, they were delicious, but it took me almost an hour to make with the cleaning everything. I prefer premade microwave meals or premade oven meals. I eat a fuck ton of these, I have many of these goyslop mass produced meals in my fridge. Cooking is just not worth it if is for just one person.

At most I will cook eggs with sausages if I feel really adventurous, but anything else is just too much for my lazy ass.

No I love to cook. It's one of the only joys I have.
Being able to make exactly what you're craving in exactly the way you want is lifefuel.

Being able to make exactly what you're craving in exactly the way you want is lifefuel.

I have no money I live off like under 4 dollars a day for food

Motivation mogs me