Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait you fail your algorithms exams

asocialcel

asocialcel

Misogynist
★★★
You can't focus on algorithms cause you're a sexually frustrated reject. This is women's fault

Which algorithm course?

Algorithms design
I liked that course but the prof made a ridiculously hard final. Still passed it though. That's like the final boss of CS along with operating systems.

Over if ur still doing CS. Now you are gonna be friendless, hoeless, and jobless. brutal

I liked that course but the prof made a ridiculously hard final. Still passed it though. That's like the final boss of CS along with operating systems.
:yes:My midterm was easy it's just I make stupid mistakes cause no pussy

I got good scores in both do you have computer networks

The CS market is shit rn. Jobs are droping in wages and even then, there's fewer jobs available everyday to the junior devs.

You can't focus on algorithms cause you're a sexually frustrated reject. This is women's fault
This is why math was a big problem for me. Never had any problems thinking in a abstract way but my focus was fucked up fucking fucked brutally i made extremely stupid mistakes even tho i understood math and excersized a lot. Nightmarish. Even worse is math was just a symtpom of me being unable to focus on something that was not 150% of my interest (warcraft games were one of such things JFL) so growing up during my late teens it extended to nearly all the other subjects turning my school experience into total 360 nightmare i hate normies ER them in real life

Fuck stem fuck college I’m doing business degree

Truecel trait: you suck at math