Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel trait: You fantasize about dropping your enemies into a tank full of sharks

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
In Minecraft,

I would wait outside of their apartment or house, with a small towel drenched in either, and when they walked out to walk their dog, I’d pounce on them!

The next thing the person realizes when they finally wake up from the either - is that they are tied up, dangling on top of a giant tank full of sharks.

“Who’s laughing now?”, I would ask, as I stepped out from the shadows.

“Please! I remember you from high school - I’m sorry for making fun of you - I should not have started those rumors about you, that was wrong!”, they would shout.

“Well, my heart has grown cold after 30 years of being a kissless virgin, so thanks - but no thanks”, I would reply, as I took out a large knife that I had hidden in my pants.

I would twirl the knife in my hand, and look down at the sharks in the tank.

“After all these years - I just want you to know how it feels to be stabbed in the back”, I would say right before the blade entered their spine.

The sound of the person screaming out in agony would be so annoying that I would have to cover my ears.

“Dinner Time!”, I would jokingly shout down to the sharks, as I held the knife to the top of the rope just over the person’s head.

“Sharks can smell a drop of blood in the water from miles away - so, I wouldn’t want to be you right about now in 3,2,1”.

You are that much edgy in 30???? Man.. whatever, its your stuff

“If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood.”

"If I can´t have you, girls, I will destroy you"

"If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them."

- ER (In GTA)

I’d just prefer if my enemies died. Doesn’t matter how, just matters that they’re dead :feelsjuice:

I’d just prefer if my enemies died. Doesn’t matter how, just matters that they’re dead :feelsjuice:
I see, some people just naturally have an “evil scientist” side to them. I admit I am passive aggressive, although, I feel that is one of the most effective forms of aggression, because you keep your enemies guessing.

I wanted to take a revenge on those 3 NT fags who jumped me and gave me a concussion. Even had their home adresses and names. But it would be too much work and travel. Plus getting them alone could prove difficult. I didnt want to kill them. Just break their bones with a hammer or something. (All in a videogame)

“If I had it in my power, I would stop at nothing to reduce every single one of you to mountains of skulls and rivers of blood.”

"If I can´t have you, girls, I will destroy you"

"If I cannot join them, I will rise above them. And if I cannot rise above them, I will destroy them."

- ER (In GTA)
:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
"All the shit you’ve given me, right back at you with hollow points"
- Saint CHO (in video game)

Three foids wake up, tied together, dangling by a rope over a tank full of sharks:

My silhouette appears on a monitor directly in front of the tied up foids -

Hello foids, did you have a nice nap?

“Who are you?”, a foid would call out.

“My name isn’t important - what is important, is how the three of you are going to make it out of this room without being eaten by sharks.”, I would respond.

“Right now, you three are still coming down from the effects of the ether I used on you earlier when you were out walking your dogs.”, I would begin when suddenly a foid screams -

“So that’s how he captured the three of us?”, the foid would ask frantically looking around the room.

“Yes, you silly foids are so easy to sneak up on while you are walking your dogs - now then, as I was saying”, I would continue.

“I’m going to ask each of you a different trivia question about an incel who went ER.”, I would say.

“Give me five correct answers - and I’ll allow the three of you to escape.”, I would tell them.

“Ok, that sounds reasonable.”, a foid would say to the other two.

“Let me finish, foid. - If you give me three wrong answers, I’ll cut the rope - and those sharks down there will brush their teeth with you.”, I would say.

Question #1

What city did Alek Minassian go ER in?

“Who the fuck is Alek Minassian?”, one of the foids would ask as tears streamed down her face.

“I’ve got the scissors to cut the rope that you are dangling from - so I will be the one asking the questions.”, I would respond.

“Wait, I know this.”, a foid would start to say.

“He was that weird incel guy from Canada, who went on a rampage in a van.”, she would say.

“I didn’t ask for a summary of what happened - I asked what city did he go ER in?”, I would sternly tell her.

“Montreal”…

“Wrong. The correct answer is: Toronto”

The sounds of screams would fill the room.

“Relax - you still have two more wrong answers to give”, I would say reassuringly.

“What country did Jake Davison go ER in?”

“I don’t know who that is!”, a foid would shout.

“Damn you - how are we supposed to know?”, a foid would ask me.

“I would think that the gatekeepers of sex would know when an incel offs a few of their own, no matter the location.”, I would say.

“The United States”, a foid would answer.

“Wrong. The correct answer is: England.”

“I hate you for asking these hard questions - you are a monster!”, a foid would scream.

“You want monsters - take a look beneath you.”, I would respond.

“What color was Elliot Rodger’s BMW?”

The foids would look at one another, ashamed that none of them knew the answer to the question.

“White”

“Wrong. The correct answer is: black.”

The monitor would turn off, and then I would step out from the shadows, holding a pair of scissors.

Since I would no longer be using a monitor, my voice changing device would not be used.

“No need to change into your bathing suits - the attire for tonight’s dinner is casual.”, I would say.

And then I would cut the rope, and watch the three foids be eaten alive by sharks.

Last edited: