Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Incels are Like Sharks.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Think about it,

Sharks hardly, if ever, actually kill people and/or attack people: In fact, these are some shark attack statistics.

The 2023 worldwide total of 69 confirmed unprovoked cases is in line with the most recent five-year (2018-2022) average of 63 incidents annually. There were 14 confirmed shark-related fatalities this year, ten of which are assigned as unprovoked.

Not to mention, many of the cases were "provoked"

“Provoked bites” occur when a human initiates interaction with a shark in some way. These include instances when divers are bitten after harassing or trying to touch sharks, bites on spearfisherman, bites on people attempting to feed sharks, bites occurring while unhooking or removing a shark from a fishing net and so forth.
Provoked Bites22

What I am getting at here, is that whenever you hear of a "Shark attack" it often is somewhat significant in the news, due to the rarity of it, and then tends to get blown out of proportion.

Example:

Not even an actual attack upon a human, yet it still was enough to make headlines in Florida.

This is similar to how whenever an "Incel" or some sort of "Incel-adjacent" figure goes ER, we see mass-hysteria erupt; providing the media, feminists, liberals, etc. with the perfect ammunition they need in order to deem us as a thread or "folk-devils" even further.

The comparison is well-chosen

We are sharks :chad:

You remember the shark attack on a Russian tourist in Egypt last year? The shark was then caught and slowly beaten to death, and after seeing news of that, the thought did occur to me that sharks and incels have a lot in common.

Animals like lions, tigers, and bears are deadly yet glorified as symbols of strength and power because they're aesthetically pleasing; Meanwhile, similarly deadly sharks, crocodiles, snakes, etc. are hated because they're not cute

Impressive... very nice shark

But wait, you aint seen nothing yet

Look at that subtle marron/burgundy colouring. The tasteful thickness of it. Oh my God, it even has black and white stripes

What do you think of the okapi?

Okapi | Saint Louis Zoo

You remember the shark attack on a Russian tourist in Egypt last year? The shark was then caught and slowly beaten to death, and after seeing news of that, the thought did occur to me that sharks and incels have a lot in common.
Yes, but that particular shark was a foid. So it got what it deserved.

imma hammerhead shark:chad:

Animals like lions, tigers, and bears are deadly yet glorified as symbols of strength and power because they're aesthetically pleasing; Meanwhile, similarly deadly sharks, crocodiles, snakes, etc. are hated because they're not cute
All those aesthetically pleasing animals have hair and the ugly ones don't. brutal hairpill.

Think about it,

Sharks hardly, if ever, actually kill people and/or attack people: In fact, these are some shark attack statistics.

What I am getting at here, is that whenever you hear of a "Shark attack" it often is somewhat significant in the news, due to the rarity of it, and then tends to get blown out of proportion.

Example:

Not even an actual attack upon a human, yet it still was enough to make headlines in Florida.

This is similar to how whenever an "Incel" or some sort of "Incel-adjacent" figure goes ER, we see mass-hysteria erupt; providing the media, feminists, liberals, etc. with the perfect ammunition they need in order to deem us as a thread or "folk-devils" even further.
Mods pin this

It's also worthy of note that sharks and people rarely interact, just like incels and foids.

It's also worthy of note that sharks and people rarely interact, just like incels and foids.
Really? Can you add more on this, as in any scientific research?

Really? Can you add more on this, as in any scientific research?
There isn't much to add. Sharks live on the ocean, people don't, but they rarely come together when people go to the ocean. Similar thing with incels and foids. We tend to avoid them and we don't go out much, but there have been a few attacks that the sensationalist media preys upon them.

Think about it,

Example:

does this mean sharks are the incels of the underwater boyos?

There isn't much to add. Sharks live on the ocean, people don't, but they rarely come together when people go to the ocean. Similar thing with incels and foids. We tend to avoid them and we don't go out much, but there have been a few attacks that the sensationalist media preys upon them.
does this mean sharks are the incels of the underwater boyos?
I mean I guess, I might look into some more stuff to add onto this.

Yeah, incel tier goblin sharks in particular, great white sharks would be chads. Goblin sharks stay in the dark cold waters underneath just like we stay in our dark rooms and rot rarely ever interacting with the outside world just like a goblin shark doesn’t ever go to the surface and stays in the dark alone most of the time.

View attachment IMG_2207.webp

Think about it,

Example:

I'm stone cold don't fw me normies i have nothing to lose

Normies and foids kep accusing us of muh generalisation but keep generalising every incel as dangerous, potential mass shooter

I'm stone cold don't fw me normies i have nothing to lose
Based.
Normies and foids kep accusing us of muh generalisation but keep generalising every incel as dangerous, potential mass shooter
The hypocrisy from these "people" is unreal, again exemplifying their communal narcissism.

I mean I guess, I might look into some more stuff to add onto this.
I think this analogy breaks down once you start thinking too much about it. Sharks are not victims of society, they have no society. And don't attack humans because of trauma.

Sharks are also indisputably at the top of the food chain and one of the most successful animals ever. They are ancient beings that have existed since before the dinosaurs, with some species living much more than humans, like the Greenland shark. Even their meat is toxic.

Last edited:
I agree, also, we should embrace being sharks.

Also almost every ER is a provoked attack. People don't go ER for nothing, most of them were mocked, bullied and ostracized by soyciety.

Think about it,

Example:

Orcas are the real menance of the Ocean. They are what people think Sharks are.

I think this analogy breaks down once you start thinking too much about it. Sharks are not victims of society, they have no society. And don't attack humans because of trauma.

Sharks are also indisputably at the top of the food chain and one of the most successful animals ever. They are ancient beings that have existed since before the dinosaurs, with some species living much more than humans, like the Greenland shark. Even their meat is toxic.
The Ocean is freaky. There are animals way worse than Sharks down there. The Humboldt Squids are way scarier.

I wonder which shark is the most Incel-tier? Maybe the Hammerhead.