Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: You feel dehydrated all of the time

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
No matter how much water I drink I always feel like shit. I also get anxiety whenever I have to leave my house which leads to feeling nauseous and feel like to have to take a shit. Above all of this is my constant depression that looms above me wherever I go.

Incel trait is having to piss 24/7

No water for your face

This is symptoms of Diabetic 's and i have Type One

Bruh I’m the same. I always just feel dry no matter how much I drink. My skin is dry, my mouth is dry, etc. for a while I thought I have diabetes but I have had it all checked out and I’m fine.

I also suffer from anxiety and I just wonder if it’s part of that. Like by constantly being on high alert, my body is just sending all the water to my vital organs and none to my skin, mouth, eyes, which makes me feel dry and dehydrated? I don’t know.

I also have a really hard time going outside… I’ve been wanting to get a gym membership but the thought of going out AND THEN into a gym where the desk clerks will probably go to each other “hey look another uggo” or something… but even besides these thoughts, my body just goes into fight or flight mode when I try to go out.

Bruh I’m the same. I always just feel dry no matter how much I drink. My skin is dry, my mouth is dry, etc. for a while I thought I have diabetes but I have had it all checked out and I’m fine.

I also suffer from anxiety and I just wonder if it’s part of that. Like by constantly being on high alert, my body is just sending all the water to my vital organs and none to my skin, mouth, eyes, which makes me feel dry and dehydrated? I don’t know.

I also have a really hard time going outside… I’ve been wanting to get a gym membership but the thought of going out AND THEN into a gym where the desk clerks will probably go to each other “hey look another uggo” or something… but even besides these thoughts, my body just goes into fight or flight mode when I try to go out.
I feel like having a panic attack every time I enter a public place

No matter how much water I drink I always feel like shit. I also get anxiety whenever I have to leave my house which leads to feeling nauseous and feel like to have to take a shit. Above all of this is my constant depression that looms above me wherever I go.
Incel trait is having to piss 24/7
Polydipsia and polyuria. I have both. Diabetes runs in my family. Yet another consequence of having shit subhuman genes.

No matter how much water I drink I always feel like shit
Do you intake enough sugar/carbohydrates? (I would assume yes since you dont leave your house). If so then you most likely just dont get enough exercise.

If you're constantly thirsty you might have diabetes :feelscry:

creatine maxx