Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Trait. You get a fucking RAGING COLD OR FLU on your first day of school or Job.....

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
Fuck. I can't make this shit up.

I got a job at a mall, in housewares, helping the really cute but older Becky put out displays.

I got a RAGING flu. I mean, just pouring, flaming, searing throat and snot.

I didn't dare call off sick.

It turned out I should have.

She thought I was a perv, going to bathroom every 15 min.

I'm fired

Always, first month is filled with physical sickness, after that comes mental sickness

That's due to stress and worry. Build up your immune system with home cooked hot quality food and plenty sleep.

Absolutely brutal, brocel.

It doesn't happen to me specifically on the first school or work day, but I also have a shit immune system.

Once I was taking out the trash. It's like a 2-minute walk out of the apartment to go to the bins. And it was fairly chill and windy that day.

AND I SWEAR I FUCKING GOT A COLD IN THAT 2 MINUTE WINDY WALK TO THE BINS.

Subhuman genes. It's over for me.

Yeah relatable

Last time I was sick was January 7th of 2016. Never got COVID either. Must be a strong immune system.

Fuck. I can't make this shit up.

I got a job at a mall, in housewares, helping the really cute but older Becky put out displays.

I got a RAGING flu. I mean, just pouring, flaming, searing throat and snot.

I didn't dare call off sick.

It turned out I should have.

She thought I was a perv, going to bathroom every 15 min.

I'm fired
She thought you were jerking off every 15 minutes? :lul:

Last time I was sick was January 7th of 2016. Never got COVID either. Must be a strong immune system.
Interesting.

It's probly a freak of nature immunity to getting exposed.

I have an old lady friend, who eats like shit, touches door handles, and works in the healthcare field.

Never sick, and perfect bp...despite being fat and lazy.

Me .....I workout 6 days a week, use that hand lotion......and of course, catch shit.

She thought you were jerking off every 15 minutes? :lul:

I didn't really explain that I was sick,, but snot was literally pouring out of me.

Maybe she thought I had diarrhea