Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Women can never love you, even as a friend. Impossible. My experience of betrayal and lies on discord. Severe bullying.

fortniteroleplayer

fortniteroleplayer

Banned
-
On discord I noticed girls who you defend will betray you, and join the same bullies that you defended her against. The males, the edgars, aka the npc normies are just as low empathetic.

There is this girl on discord I played fortnite with. I would defend her against all the edgars and toxic cringe bullies who would relentlessly call her fat. I felt bad for her as a human being. I would defend her. Did she care? Nope.

She happened to be in my dream though, I told her. We talked, and she seemed pretty nice. We talked about marriage, my mom, etc etc. I shared with her personal things, like how I would hold her if she was cold and my wife, and keep her warm, how marriage seems alright. Obviously I was just going through some phase, I am quite religious.

Well.. I didn't know her age exactly for sure so I asked. I told her if she's too young then I wouldn't want to ruin her childhood or teenhood, since my mom got married at 16 herself, and I felt bad for her. If she is too young then to only focus on GOD, and her marriage with JESUS as a Christian.

"FortniteRoleplayer — 12/23/2022 11:54 PM Idk if I'll be like lovey dovey all the time though. Ehh not my thing it has to come natural. Idk if you and I will ever get married how old are you? I wouldn't wanna ruin your childhood if you're too young or teen years my mom married my dad when she was 16 I mean it worked out since I was born but ya. You maybe need to find someone your own age and get married. Then again in this day and age? World is over. You're married to JESUS! That's all that matters."

Well she obviously betrayed me and left out this part when she exposed my messages to the same people who mock her and are mean to her.

Turns out she was 14. I said okay we can just be friends.

I considered her my sister in Christ. I genuinely cared for her. I told her I will never groom her or talk sexual to her, it's my duty to God.

We would talk with some toxic user from the netherlands on discord chat. I talk a lot. He mentioned how I proposed to a 14 year old, so she obviously showed him the messages behind his back. She did defend me once though, but it's obvious she exposed our messages behind my back.
She tried to calm the situation by asking me to play fortnite.

She ended up deleting me on fortnite, even after I told her how I care for her and love her as a soul. I want to soul hug her, not with our bodies with our soul because I genuinely cared for her, as a person and her well being which I did. She was smart, funny, but it was no way in a sexual way she isn't even my type tbh.

I am a bit weird and hyper though, she told me I am weird like that guy from the discord who even tried to screenshot a picture of her mom.

She ended up deleting me on xboxlive because I took the mic to the bathroom as I pooped to be funny, even though I said sorry and turned off my mic. She tried to gaslight me on discord, that it was her cousin who hates me, and she said I'm insane and paranoid, but I kept digging and she admitted it was her and that I should thank her for sparing my feelings.
Long story short that try hard edgy douche, the next day, exposed my photo and told everyone how I proposed to her, and left out the part where I asked her age and told her it won't work between us.

Everyone swarmed on me like toxic bullies calling me a pedo, kicked me out of the server. One edgar who wanted her facepic and I didn't show her, got mad and kept messaging me saying they will call the cops on me and I should kill myself, and spammed my face pic.

He had her ig though, but idk, She didn't even follow him. Either way

My take away from that is, women will Never care for you the same way.

CONCLUSION.

I messaged her and this is what she said.

FortniteRoleplayerYesterday at 5:11 PM​

Why did you betray me when I defended you and told you how much I loved you like a sister, and you posted screenshots of me but left out where i asked for your age, and said we wouldn't work but we can just be friends, and that i wouldn't want to ruin your teenhood years if you were too young

Why did you do that and let them lie, tell me please.

Her
you’re rude 2 you got mad because i unadded u on fort 3 you’re crazy

FortniteRoleplayerYesterday at 6:23 PM​

hold on. Im not rude I was ONLY rude AFTER u betrayed me. and that doesn't justify LYING and leaving out me asking ur age, and saying i dont want to date you if you're too young and harm you. that's legit Horribly Evil

Secondly, yeah u unadded me and LIED about it, i think u really lack empathy and are legit evil

i legit told you i cared for u as a sister in christ and wanted to protect u i even DEFENDED u against legit bullies calling u fat nonstop. u are probably the most pathetic lifeform ever and a soulless beast of satan.

I told her I will put a curse on her but I deleted those messages.

CONCLUSION. Women will Never stick up for you, they will join the same bullies who you defended her against. Women will make EXCUSES for their satanic sick low empathetic nature. Normie npc's will slander you, Lie about you, and just be evil toward you.

Even while we voicechatted, I know she didn't love me as a brother. She didn't care about me. She would make fun of me too.

Iar

I feel you bro, i had a same experience :(

Oh I read it. OP is a desperate faggot that offers his hand in marriage to discord trannies he met minutes ago, that turn out to be kids :feelskek:

Why looking for love in women if god truly loves you? :feelswhere:

Oh I read it. OP is a desperate faggot that offers his hand in marriage to discord trannies he met minutes ago, that turn out to be kids :feelskek:
trannies? and Yes I was looking for a wife, until I found out she was 14, but I still cared for her as a sister until she backstabbed me. u're just mad I destroyed u u satanic demon. faggot lolll searching my post history hahahaha loser

trannies? and Yes I was looking for a wife, until I found out she was 14, but I still cared for her as a sister until she backstabbed me. u're just mad I destroyed u u satanic demon. faggot lolll searching my post history hahahaha loser
I already had replied to the thread. Also you're the one offering your hand in marriage to tranny kids you just met on discord. LMFAO loser.

"I cared for her as a sister," nah nigger you were waiting until she was 18.

Fq

I already had replied to the thread. Also you're the one offering your hand in marriage to tranny kids you just met on discord. LMFAO loser.

"I cared for her as a sister," nah nigger you were waiting until she was 18.

View attachment 695407
That'd be 4 years, no way would I wait that long, the world is ending soon anyhow. @TheProphetMuscle this guy is acting like a satanic demon npc like on discord falsely accusing me of things because he's a demon who I debunked. Can you ban him please? @Fat Link

That'd be 4 years, no way would I wait that long, the world is ending soon anyhow. @TheProphetMuscle this guy is acting like a satanic demon npc like on discord falsely accusing me of things because he's a demon who I debunked. Can you ban him please? @Fat Link
:feelskek:

You kept her on your discord waiting until she was 18 until you could ask again. It's right there in your story, nigga. :feelsthink:

"Oh discord tranny kid, I have cared for you like a sister, but now that you are 18 I feel my groin quicken again for ye, will you now accept my hand in marriage?"

:feelskek:

You kept her on your discord waiting until she was 18 until you could ask again. It's right there in your story, nigga. :feelsthink:

"Oh discord tranny kid, I have cared for you like a sister, but now that you are 18 I feel my groin quicken again for ye, will you now accept my hand in marriage?"
@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle toxic triggered losers like this shouldn't even be allowed here tbh.

@Fat Link @TheProphetMuscle toxic triggered losers like this shouldn't even be allowed here tbh.
Isn't asking some random discord tranny your hand in marriage minutes after "meeting" them loser behavior? :waitwhat:

throwing stones in glass houses and all that. loser.

Isn't asking some random discord tranny your hand in marriage minutes after "meeting" them loser behavior? :waitwhat:

throwing stones in glass houses and all that. loser.
she's not a tranny, and as a Christian we are supposed to find a wife so we don't sexually sin. I'm over that now, that was before.

she's not a tranny, and as a Christian we are supposed to find a wife so we don't sexually sin. I'm over that now, that was before.
How do you know, did you check the goods? You just met it on discord.

Seeking a wife on discord doesn't seem like a winner move, loser.

How do you know, did you check the goods? You just met it on discord.

Seeking a wife on discord doesn't seem like a winner move, loser.
Look the demons are manifesting. he can't stop stalking and replying to me lolll ever since I posted the muslim debunking thread his demons manifested xD @ThebegottenSon @TheProphetMuscle

Look the demons are manifesting. he can't stop stalking and replying to me lolll ever since I posted the muslim debunking thread his demons manifested xD @ThebegottenSon @TheProphetMuscle
:dafuckfeels: you realize you're the object of mockery in this thread
and that I already replied before?

don't you think there are better ways to find a wife than looking for a tranny on discord? and waiting 4 years for them to turn of age while you "care for them like a sister"?

:dafuckfeels: you realize you're the object of mockery in this thread
and that I already replied before?

don't you think there are better ways to find a wife than looking for a tranny on discord? and waiting 4 years for them to turn of age while you "care for them like a sister"?
Nobodies mocking me, the real incels who are blackpilled agree that normies can be backstabbing low empatheitc scum, and u are no better.
u are proving urself to be a lying satanic triggered demon obsessed with me.
liars will Burn for Eternity, it's in the Bible so get ready.

Nobodies mocking me, the real incels who are blackpilled agree that normies can be backstabbing low empatheitc scum, and u are no better.
u are proving urself to be a lying satanic triggered demon obsessed with me.
liars will Burn for Eternity, it's in the Bible so get ready.
iu

I have no empathy for little beta faggots that ask trannies on discord for their hands in marriage

iu

I have no empathy for little beta faggots that ask trannies on discord for their hands in marriage
Of course u don't. u're a satanic npc, and u're mad because I destroyed u with Scripture proving JESUS IS GOD, so u came here to try to attack me and lie. I cared for her as a sister, no interest in her sexually or romantically, u are just lying about me which is a sin, and against the rules perhaps.

MarquisDeSade Dregster

Robtical​

@TheProphetMuscle

Of course u don't. u're a satanic npc, and u're mad because I destroyed u with Scripture proving JESUS IS GOD, so u came here to try to attack me and lie. I cared for her as a sister, no interest in her sexually or romantically, u are just lying about me which is a sin, and against the rules perhaps. @

MarquisDeSade Dregster

UHH, aschktually, when I started copy and pasting walls of text you had no response and wanted to log off. Deboonked and destroyed, discord tranny lover.

UHH, aschktually, when I started copy and pasting walls of text you had response and wanted to log off. Deboonked and destroyed, discord tranny lover.
Everyone read that I destroyed u, and u took 10 minutes to reply at one point because u were so defeated lol. I already won by this point, that's why I wanna log off I'm bored now liar u even know that. ur ego can't handle it

Everyone read that I destroyed u, and u took 10 minutes to reply at one point because u were so defeated lol
you've taken 30 minutes to reply to my walls of text.

Destroyed and deboonked. Back to discord for you, maybe the next tranny will say yes :)

Destroyed and deboonked. Back to discord for you, maybe the next tranny will say yes :)
No I didn't that's a lie lol u're just trolling rn as a defense mechanism or something perhaps.

Ooooh I ignored u by then so I didn't see it hahaha nvm. Ya I already destroyed u so u went online and just copy and pasted a bunch of stuff desperately at that point, after not being able to answer any of my points and getting destroyed hahaha

No I didn't that's a lie lol u're just trolling rn as a defense mechanism or something perhaps.
It's been 23 minutes, little beta faggot. Since then you had a breakdown and made an emo thread about logging off but still no reply to my walls of text.

DEBOONKED. DESTROYED. :feelsaww:

It's been 23 minutes, little beta faggot. Since then you had a breakdown and made an emo thread about logging off but still no reply to my walls of text.

DEBOONKED. DESTROYED. :feelsaww:
It wasn't an emo thread I was genuinely bored of being on this site, what's the problem with that? And why should I respond to anything u just copy and pasted off the internet when u dodged all my points and couldn't reply? I won't reply until u answer mine which proves I won.

Ooooh I ignored u by then so I didn't see it hahaha nvm. Ya I already destroyed u so u went online and just copy and pasted a bunch of stuff desperately at that point, after not being able to answer any of my points and getting destroyed hahaha
Ah you hit the block button, make a thread about logging off after, and are still replying to me in this thread while I'm "ignored," but no response to my walls of text. Haha, I win. DESTROYED U.

Woooo

It wasn't an emo thread I was genuinely bored of being on this site, what's the problem with that? And why should I respond to anything u just copy and pasted off the internet when u dodged all my points and couldn't reply? I won't reply until u answer mine which proves I won.
If you want your walls of text answered, then answer mine. You blocked, I didn't. I win.

Ah you hit the block button, make a thread about logging off after, and are still replying to me in this thread while I'm "ignored," but no response to my walls of text. Haha, I win. DESTROYED U.

Woooo
u keep going back to that "logging off" thing as if that is any proof of anything. I was geniunely bored of destroying u and being on here I was on here for hours loser. u got Humiliated on there. JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD. Case closed.
Funny enough I'm pretty sure u just copy and pasted Oneness theology, that still believes JESUS IS GOD.

What a fucking fail.

Woooo
JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD. Case closed.
Funny enough I'm pretty sure u just copy and pasted Oneness theology, that still believes JESUS IS GOD.

What a fucking fail.

If you want your walls of text answered, then answer mine. You blocked, I didn't. I win.
u admitted defeat, because u know that that is a cowardly fail defeat admitting move. I posted mine first, and u know u can't answer it so why would I answer urs first? Makes no sense. and I ignored, not blocked. Fail lol.

Here I'll answer it though proving I win again.

JESUS is The WORD, and it say's in John 1:1-2 The WORD Was With GOD and Was GOD. Case closed.

Revelation 1:7-8

New International Version

7 “Look, he is coming with the clouds,”[a]
and “every eye will see him,
even those who pierced him”;
and all peoples on earth “will mourn because of him.”[b]
So shall it be! Amen.

8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty.”

I win.

I didn't block. I ignored. Fail again. Lol I win.
You ignored because you have no answer. Haha. Pwned. I win. You lost as badly as you did when you asked a tranny for its hand in marriage.

If you want to continue the debate then go back to the other thread coward, and answer my walls of text.

You ignored because you have no answer. Haha. Pwned. I win. You lost as badly as you did when you asked a tranny for its hand in marriage.

If you want to continue the debate then go back to the other thread coward, and answer my walls of text.
No u said I blocked. Loser I ignored lollllll I guess all that cortisol has gotten to ur head u can't think straight xD

Yes they’re beyond sociopathic , demonic and depraved. They’re so good at manipulating and making you believe they care or anything just to hurt you.. they have no limits when it comes it how they hurt you.. truly demonic evil and nasty people
Thank you yes it's true.

Hey loser I destroyed u back there idiot looooooooool

No u said I blocked. Loser I ignored lollllll I guess all that cortisol has gotten to ur head u can't think straight xD
block function is also called ignore function, you implied that you ignored me. also did you get yourself temp-banned because you couldn't admit you had no answer to my walls of texts and youtube videos? pathetic.

Women will never be an actual friend unless they have fucked/ had a romantic relationship with you at some point in time.

Real friends typically just enjoy your camaraderie/companionship, first and foremost, and anything else is just a bonus.

Women on the other hand, either want you to fuck them, or they will use you for validation, emotional tampons, money, or to do work for them. They don't really care about your genuine feelings, well-being, or value you for you; it's all bout what you can give them in one way or another.

TLDR: Rarely can a woman be a genuine friend, especially when they're prime. Maybe when they are very old grannies and a few years from the grave.