Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Incel trait: You get empathy from nature

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
Today a mourning cloak almost landed on my shoulder, flying very near to me. I could her it's wings flowing through the air. It felt sorry for me because i'm an incel. When i hugged a tree in my garden a willow tit appeared and landed 20 cm near to me, tilting it's head. It also felt sorry for me. Wild animals will feel sorry for you when you're an incel.

The Mourning Cloak 23369139485

Willow tit c Harry Hogg

Wild animals will feel sorry for you when you're an incel.

I was attacked three times by street dogs this year, the last time happened three days ago

I've had butterflies land on me and stay calm countless times. Also have great skill with petting random cats.

I was attacked three times by street dogs this year, the last time happened three days ago
Well i don't live in a city. Better chance of me getting attacked by moose, wild boars or wolves than wild dogs.

Like a true nature's child, we were born to be wild

Lifefuel tbh. The bird tilting its head sounded cute af too

Today a mourning cloak almost landed on my shoulder, flying very near to me. I could her it's wings flowing through the air. It felt sorry for me because i'm an incel. When i hugged a tree in my garden a willow tit appeared and landed 20 cm near to me, tilting it's head. It also felt sorry for me. Wild animals will feel sorry for you when you're an incel.

View attachment 850584
View attachment 850587
I feel this, animals look at me, dogs r nice 2 me, bird wistle at me, definitely understand our condition and reply sympathetically

Women are too evil to give us empathy, they believe that men do not deserve love, intimacy, affection, respect, and kindness.

View attachment 850584
View attachment 850587
Now that's a beautiful butterfly