Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel trait: you had a bad overbite but never wore braces

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I had one of the worst overbites ever witnessed as a kid due to combination of mouthbreating and sucking on a dummy until six years of age. Nobody fucking told me that it would ruin my chances of ever having sex. I was given braces but I never wore them because my parents are fucking idiots who werent capable of giving me any discipline.

Thanks for ruining my life by not telling me that mouthbreathing ends everything.

I wore braces because my teeth were kinda crooked. Now my teeth look decent but those were the worst 3 years of my life kek. I still have PTSD from the mouth sores, bleeding gums, pain after the dentist adjusts them each month and that smell of burnt teeth when they use that drill thing.

man mew is such a meme, mouth breathing didn't do anything buddy boyo that's your genetics doing that.
from the mouth sores, bleeding gums, pain after the dentist adjusts them each month and that smell of burnt teeth when they use that drill thing.
the fuck kind of draconian shit do they do in Spain? I don't deal with any of that and I just got braces last year.

braces would have fixed your bite but fucked your face even more tbh ngl

man mew is such a meme, mouth breathing didn't do anything buddy boyo that's your genetics doing that.

the fuck kind of draconian shit do they do in Spain? I don't deal with any of that and I just got braces last year.
I dunno man but I hated that sheit. Perhaps my mouth is hyper sensitive but I was always having mouth sores from the friction of braces and lips or inside mouth. I had regular braces because I was too poor to get invisalign which is 1000 times better.

I had one of the worst overbites ever witnessed as a kid due to combination of mouthbreating and sucking on a dummy until six years of age. Nobody fucking told me that it would ruin my chances of ever having sex. I was given braces but I never wore them because my parents are fucking idiots who werent capable of giving me any discipline.

Thanks for ruining my life by not telling me that mouthbreathing ends everything.
i have similar with my acne. i got it on a deforming level in early teens, now my skin is fucking scarred for life with deep craters because i picked it w/o knowing about the consequences and also because i didn't get proper treatment for years. i blame my parents majorly. Another thing is that whenever i confront them about this type of shit they just say that i should've done something different, as if a little kid is equipped to make thier own decisions

how do i know if i have an overbite or not?:feelshehe:

If you smile only your frontal teeth are visible
i though that that was supposed to be normal JFL
i can only see my frontal teeth :feelsjuice:
but its not like an overbite

like i dont have horse teeth if you know what i mean

Last edited:

I got braces and it didn’t fix shit :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: