Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Incel trait: you have a food addiction

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I just cant stop eating the goyslop every weekend. Today i ate a banana, a yogurt, a bread with fish, cheese, gnocchi with chicken and sauce, garlic bread, Oreos, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and chili cheese nuggets. Holy fuck, these must have been 3500-4000 calories at least

Yup, junk food is a good cope.

Junk food is an awful cope. I love to eat healthy meals

I just cant stop eating the goyslop every weekend. Today i ate a banana, a yogurt, a bread with fish, cheese, gnocchi with chicken and sauce, garlic bread, Oreos, mozzarella sticks, onion rings and chili cheese nuggets. Holy fuck, these must have been 3500-4000 calories at least
use to eat like that.
health been declining last few months, very little appetite last few weeks.

I rarely go outside and my fridge has been running pretty low on supplies lately. So I just eat whatever frozen vegetables I have and eggs.

I go to the gym 4-5 times a week, im kinda lean and not fat, luckily
that's not gonna stop the sneed oils from fucking up your liver and kidneys

that's not gonna stop the sneed oils from fucking up your liver and kidneys
Oh well a shorter life then for us, winwin situation.

Oh well a shorter life then for us, winwin situation.
what will your life look like after 60? 20 years with a healthy body but no goyslop or 10 years of kidney failure and cirrhosis

you guessed it

I just cant help it, it tastes too good
Your addicted. Do a detox and eat all natural, it will make you more happy and feel better

Assuming i have the money for good food