Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel incel trait: you have been gangraped

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
"rape" can be the right word for maxx brutality, humiliation, anger inducing thing happened to you. i have been "raped" by parents, middle/highschoolers, neibours, colleagues, relatives and everyone. they make me want to rope due to the insane humiliation. i think they do it intentionally bcoz they wnat to get rid of me cuz im a downsyndromecel. i want to give them back but i can't. i'm too weak.
one notable thing is this unempathetic behavior is of foid nature. my parents and people who did this to me are from cucked inferior monke villages in curryland.
eradicate them and protect masculinity, aka empathic person, civilization builder, rational thinker genes.

Last edited:
Fried Rice Cooking GIF by Nigel Ng (Uncle Roger)

"rape" can be the right word for maxx brutality, humiliation, anger inducing thing happened to you. i have been "raped" by parents, middle/highschoolers, neibours, colleagues, relatives and everyone. they make me want to rope due to the insane humiliation. i think they do it intentionally bcoz they wnat to get rid of me cuz im a downsyndromecel. i want to give them back but i can't. i'm too weak.
one notable thing is this unempathetic behavior is of foid nature. my parents and people who did this to me are from cucked inferior monke villages in curryland.
eradicate them and protect masculinity, aka empathic person, civilization builder, rational thinker genes.
1b6.jpeg

I hope you don't mean physically. That would be horrific. I'm guessing you're talking about people repeatedly violating your boundaries and emotions?

Normalfags think it's okay to disrespect you and belittle and bully as long as you're ugly and different. It's not fair at all.

I hope you don't mean physically. That would be horrific. I'm guessing you're talking about people repeatedly violating your boundaries and emotions?

Normalfags think it's okay to disrespect you and belittle and bully as long as you're ugly and different. It's not fair at all.
It's how scumciety works.

OP must've also tried to bike through curryland :feelshaha: :feelsgah:

Males being sexually assaulted is a real problem and sadly will nevER be taken seriously bc of the gynocentric society we live in.

Only good looking people get graped

not physically tho but i've been brutalized in 3 or 4 public physical fights in highschool. but those are nothing compared to what my parents and other close circle did emotionally.

When your family gangs up on you to try to convert you or "make you come out of the closet", assumed gay.

Because the last thing they want is for you to be an incel.

nah i
Males being sexually assaulted is a real problem and sadly will nevER be taken seriously bc of the gynocentric society we live in.
nah i'm not sexually assaulted tho. but familiy members mocked me for sexual incompetency. all bcuz i was downsyndromaxxed. which is their genetic fault and not mine. i want to burn them alive (in minecraft)

When your family gangs up on you to try to convert you or "make you come out of the closet", assumed gay.

Because the last thing they want is for you to be an incel.
sub8 is law in curryland !

Use their ways of expressing their words I like it.

I dont think ive been gang-raped tho

If gang of niggas came I would stab them

being socially raped is done by people humiliating you to the point of no return

faggot

I dont think he is a fag if he was raped by force

You could just say intensely humiliated

Yes, I have been intensely humiliated a lot in my life, most amount of ER fuel