Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Incel Trait] you have imaginary conversations in your head before meeting up with people

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
It is all due to me being a turbo autist neet. :feelskek:

this is just social anxiety, normies have it

I have imaginary conversations regardless if I’m going to meet up with people or not

I used to do that back when I went to school/Uni. Now I dont talk to people anymore except some voice chats with a friend. He knows I'm a turbo autist and an incel so I don't have to put up an act.

I sometimes think of funny things to say ahead of time.

I have imaginary conversations with myself all the time, I talk more to myself than with actual people :feelskek:

Sometimes I need to speak with the CEO of inceldom bro, so I just grab a mirror and give him a call

I imagine scenarios where I'm having conversations with friends alot. It's better than reality:feelsbadman:

Who needs to talk to people when I have schizophrenic conversations with my turtle.

i do this but i dont meet up with people :feelsLSD:

I always do this. I started preparing for conversations since I was 17 because I read a self help book

Yep, all the time. I feel like it's more of a general autist trait, though.

I have imaginary conversations regardless if I’m going to meet up with people or not
Yeah, happens to me a lot too, it's terrible.
I want to silence my mind.