Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you preplan conversations

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Almost every time i have to call someone or ask someone something at work i already preplan the conversation in my head. Im too autistic and socially retarded to just go with the flow and talk without a plan. Meanwhile NT normies can just start a conversation with anyone without trying and it all flows naturally

Brootal. I never preplanned except for a job interview a bit.

Yes I do it all the time

i did this for a long time but now i just unironically be myself. it feels good knowing my autistic mannerisms and awkwardness makes normies feel uncomfortable and annoys them

yes, and even if you preplan it you easily fail because you're not talking like you planned to.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Originals

Brootal I do that too

Yes but it never goes remotely as planned

yes, and even if you preplan it you easily fail because you're not talking like you planned to.
Yeah, when I don't know what to say I am just way too slow in any conversation. When they talk about something and I think about what to say, then the moment I know what to say they are already at the next topic. And if anyone asks me anything I do not expect and I am not prepared for I stumble around for like 10 seconds when I try to search for an answer and often just talk crap initially because I don't know what to answer but also don't want to be silent.

I guess that's also part of the reason why nobody wants to be with me: I am too fucking slow in conversations.

Almost every time i have to call someone or ask someone something at work i already preplan the conversation in my head. Im too autistic and socially retarded to just go with the flow and talk without a plan. Meanwhile NT normies can just start a conversation with anyone without trying and it all flows naturally

SPOT ON

You wouldn’t believe how many times ive tried to pre script a conversation with a girl.

It never works though.

SPOT ON

You wouldn’t believe how many times ive tried to pre script a conversation with a girl.

It never works though.
I have become so socially retarded that i cant even speak without forgetting what i wanted to say and stutter my arse off

Never goes as planned. Whats worse is I only do it when im nervous and when things go wrong, I panic

everyone preplan at least something

Litterly me

i often play out conversations in my head, and before asking something or making a call i will write down and rehearse everything i would say or ask

Yes, but that´s cause im High inhib.
Everything must go according to plan.

I preplan conversations for scenarios that might happen to me.

Same.

I only preplan for any possible verbal fights I might get into.