Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Trait: You have never been in a fight (since childhood)

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
The last time I can remember trying to fight someone I most have been like 10. With the exception of with my brother and most of the times we have fought it has simply been for fun.

It's not that I have ever been scared of fighting, I've always had decent height, frame, strength, bonemass. As a child/teenager better then the majority of other guys.

The reason I've never gotten into a fight is mostly cause I've avoided essentially everyone at every school and nobody has ever actually tried to insult me. So I've never had a reason to wanna fight someone.

Also incredibly brutal that nobody has ever bothered insulting/bullying me, not even in that way can I get any attention.

The last time I can remember trying to fight someone I most have been like 10. With the exception of with my brother and most of the times we have fought it has simply been for fun.

It's not that I have ever been scared of fighting, I've always had decent height, frame, strength, bonemass. As a child/teenager better then the majority of other guys.

The reason I've never gotten into a fight is mostly cause I've avoided essentially everyone at every school and nobody has ever actually tried to insult me. So I've never had a reason to wanna fight someone.

Also incredibly brutal that nobody has ever bothered insulting/bullying me, not even in that way can I get any attention.
In my opinion this is even worse than inceldom
The only fight i was maybe at age 9 or 10, and i fought vs a guy heavier than me,and got scared off by some random bitch parents saying they gonna call police
I tried to fight some retarded classmates at age 15 or so that would taunt me,but they would immediately whine and back off and call me insane
I would love to fight properly,but what are even the option, on street fight someone can just shank u with knife or kick and stomp on ur skull there is no guarantee
I tried to find a "fight club" where u can go and fight vs other amateurs,but i cant find it
I know i really missed out on fighting during teenage years,and unfortunately i didnt have opportunities to do it
Fighting for male is more importabnt than losing virginity and all this shit
Have u ever seen the movie The Warriors? This is what we missed out on

Fighting and conflict are bad

people did insult me a lot but i never fought because im build like a twig lol

I've been attacked in the street for no reason before. It's probably because I have always been skinny and walked around alone.

Does pushing someone count?
I have small hands/tiny wrists and narrow shoulders so I don't built to fight.
I also tried to strangle one man from the back. He was heavily built with wide frame but older than me.

I loved fighting it was the only way to release my anger.

I was probably never even viewed as worth fighting because its unlikely someone would look at me and even feel threatened

I never got into fights or anything close to it. Probably only because of my height. I was just invisible.

Avoid fighting as much as possible as an adult, its stupid and incredibly risky

I fought almost everyone in my class. And I clearly remember that moment, how the defeated bully’s attitude towards me changed. I received instant respect and recognition.

people did insult me a lot but i never fought because im build like a twig lol
Truecel trait

ur an ogre mogger that’s why.
I've been attacked in the street for no reason before. It's probably because I have always been skinny and walked around alone.
carry a weapon. I would shoot a faggot who tried that at night
Avoid fighting as much as possible as an adult, its stupid and incredibly risky
u need weapons for self defense

I fought almost everyone in my class. And I clearly remember that moment, how the defeated bully’s attitude towards me changed. I received instant respect and recognition.
GG

I had arguments with my mother a lot of times actually but usually I'm just the typical beta nice guy
Can't even fight sometimes because of my Asperger's Syndrome

In 6th grade i got mad at some guy but i don’t remember why and we were trying to trip each other down but it wasn’t a fist fight

I have never been in an actual fight since I’m a fatass who can’t punch but this one time this kid went up to me and started playing with my belly I got mad so I attempted to yank his arm but I’m so weak that I could barley move him and he attacked me and pinned me to the ground. So not really a fight but it’s the closest I’ve ever gotten to one