Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [incel trait] You have Peyronie’s disease from jerking off all your life

honorarycurry

honorarycurry

Veteran
★★★
Over for me, I don’t even fap that often.
I wish kikes didn’t ruin the dating market while forcing me to fap daily by exposing me to countless of images of naked foids in my early teenage years

IMAGINE WHEN I GOT MY LEGS PARALYSED AFTER 6 HOURS OF JERKING OFF ON SPEED IN ONE POSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS ALL FAULT OF WHORES THAT THOSE FILTHY SLUTS ARE NOT RIMMING MY ASS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Wonder how it is to fap on speed :worryfeels: based

fuck it is amazing no fucking comparison to normal jerking off bro!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS BEST THING I HAVE EXPERIENCED IN "LIFE" (IN VIDEO GAME)
I wish I wasn’t so high inhib to get some speed ( in need 4 speed ) and try myself . What’s the worst thing that could happen if it’s not legit speed? I legit need it for adhd

Isn't than when you have a supercurved cock? Seems like it would be painful as fuck

Isn't than when you have a supercurved cock? Seems like it would be painful as fuck
Not painful just annoying. It’s curved to the right cuz I used to fap with my left hand . Apparently penis extenders can straighten the curve but I’m not disciplined enough nor have time to wear that

They will give you bag of speed with 10% of speed and 40% caffeine and 50% of glucose in worst case. There is no speed higher than 70% on the streets but you won´t get it. (in video game)
Good they don’t put plastics or mercury in it or something that kills me slowly or paralyses me idk

I'm working on a cure. In the meantime drink pineapple juice and almond milk to correct the curve.

No Pineapple juice and almond milk for your face.