Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel trait: you keep getting betrayed and backstabbed

I have been surrounded by snakes my entire life. It started in elementary school where other students took advantage of my naivety and lied to me about certain things. I wanted to exchange numbers with a guy i knew from school and he claimed he didnt have a phone and yet someone else gave me his number which proofed that this son of a bitch was lying to me. On parent conference day my parents were never on my side and always believed the teacher more. My mom said that i can trust her and tell her anything i want and when i tell her something she either yells at me for no reason or she tells it to her friends without my permission. I recently also got backstabbed by a coworker recently and hate them since. I also got betrayed by 2 supposed brocels. One judged me for me asking many questions (i cant control it, im naturally curious and since i have been aware about it i tried to reduce it) and excluded me from his Discord server after i made a constructive suggestion for the server. Another one ran a server full of normies and sexhavers and one normie there didnt like me and bullied me so hard i left the server and the incel owner of the server didnt give a single shit. This i just a selection of the occasions where i got betrayed and it happened way more often than these few times here.

Conclusion: dont trust a single soul as sub5 and be always prepared that you will get betrayed or backstabbed .
Brutal, yeah normies are our enemies humans are so evil. being a human sucks we got you brocel and fuck those pussy faggots who betrayed you

I don't trust a damn person. I practically invented the concept of being betrayed.