Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Incel trait: you like kids

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
Everytime my sister's kid is here they leave him with me and i end up breaking my back playing with the little shit for 10 hours.

Its fucking over you are all fucking retards mang except @Fat Link

Except @Fat Link because hes a massive retard

Yes, same experience. Kids love me (almost) universally.

Even kids ignore me tbh

im the only child, so when i had the rare opportunity as a teen to hang with with a younger cousin, it was lifefuel cause he and i played with legos or on roblox for hours

Um, on the opposite, i hate them...

Everytime my sister's kid is here they leave him with me and i end up breaking my back playing with the little shit for 10 hours.

Its fucking over you are all fucking retards mang except @Fat Link
Most incels I've met don't want kids.

im the only child, so when i had the rare opportunity as a teen to hang with with a younger cousin, it was lifefuel cause he and i played with legos or on roblox for hours
Good times

Nah I hate kids idgaf about the overgrown creampies of other men. Fuck them. If i'm gonna be exiled from the gene pool I ought to be able to curb stomp your children with impunity.

Nah I hate kids idgaf about the overgrown creampies of other men. Fuck them. If i'm gonna be exiled from the gene pool I ought to be able to curb stomp your children with impunity.
cant argue with that

overgrown creampies lmao

When my nephew visits me he always wants to play on my xbox.

Hes addicted with Burnout Paradise, kinda based. He does not like Roblox or Minecraft

ngl I thought this thread was about something else jfl

Yeah my kid cousins love me mostly because I treat them as if they were my own .

Children are also lookist, if you're ugly they will fear you. Many just stare for no reason, like im the biggest subhuman they've ever seen.

Children are also lookist, if you're ugly they will fear you. Many just stare for no reason, like im the biggest subhuman they've ever seen.
Thats big kids like 10 yo

I meant toddlers